The Arch London(London)
Hotels.com
US$295
US$262
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

US$132
US$97
  • Breakfast included
US$184
US$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$224
US$51
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$492
US$578
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsnormal shower headrefurbished hotelrooms are a bit smallconvenient locationwill stay there againbasement roomspecial thankscomfy bedgreat showerenjoyed my staynice staywonderful hotelexcellent locationair conditioningthe ground floorwithin walking distanceminute walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has modern luxury fixtures. Everything is brand new. The staff will even fix you a complimentary espresso in the lobby. Excellent location with everything in central London within walking distance. An 8 minute walk to Victoria Station. As with all London Row Hotels, the rooms are very, very small, but you won't find one more luxurious than the Mornington.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Julio M, Manager at Mornington Hotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

your review is amazing!
Thank you so much, we really appreciated the wonderful words that you have spent for us.
Also, thanks for highlighting the decor and the location.
We really hope to welcome you again during your next trip to London. In that case, please feel free to book directly on the below e-mail address!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place quiet which is not always the case being centrally located. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Staff is very friendly. I still cannot get used to the size of the rooms in central London.. . Our family booking turned out to be 3 rooms on the same floor. The description was not very clear.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
thanks a lot for your nice review!
We are glad that you liked your overall stay at the Mornington Hotel London Victoria, and especially that you enjoyed the location, the staff and the cleanliness.
We hope to welcome you again in our property, please feel free to contact me directly for any information or reservation in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little hotel in a quiet safe-feeling area. Lots of bars & restaurants near by too, so you’ll find it easy to eat out.

Lots of stairs so might not work for you if you have mobility issues.

Comfy bed & great shower. Well appointed room with big TV!

Definitely plan on booking again if I’m in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Liz,
thank you a lot for your amazing review!
We are really glad that you loved your stay at Mornington Hotel London Victoria.
Thanks for highlighting the location, the decor and the area!
We really hope to welcome you soon in our property, please feel free to contact me directly on the below e-mail address for any information/reservation in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I missed my connecting train to East Sussex and my partner booked this room for me. I’m so glad he did. The bed was super comfy and I needed a lovely hot shower after a very long day, which is what I got. Perfect!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Julio M, Manager at Mornington Hotel London Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I am so glad that you loved your stay with us, and I can only say thank you for the amazing words that you spent to review our property!
Thanks for highlighting the confortable bed and the bathroom.
I would love to welcome you again at the Mornington Hotel London Victoria, in case of any information/reservation for the future, feel free to contact me directly on the below e-mail address.

victoria@mornington.co,uk

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had a wonderful experience staying at Morington Hotel London Victoria. My husband and I visited London for our honeymoon and enjoyed the Morington Hotel for its convenient location and kind staff. The hotel is very close to the major attractions from Victoria station. You can even walk to the Buckingham Palace or Big Ben. The neighborhood, Pimlico, is very safe and quiet at night.

Also, the staff was really kind and helpful making sure we had a good time in London. Particularly, I would like to share my experience here about my lost earrings. I realized that I left my earrings at the room after checking out on the way to the airport. The earrings are from my husband and very important to me. When I called the hotel, the staff at the front desk Natalija retrieved the earrings and mailed them to the States in person. The earrings safely arrived yesterday and I am happy to wear them again. I really appreciate her help throughout the process! Thanks so much!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Monica,
it's so nice to hear back from you!
Our guest's happiness is our first aim here in Mornington Hotel London Victoria, and I am so proud when my team do a great job like they did in your case. I will share the compliments with Natalija as well.
I am glad that you got the earrings back and eventually everything went fine.
I really hope to see you soon in our property, feel free to contact me directly on the below e-mail address for any kind of information/reservation in the future.

Best regards,