All reviews free wine and cheese oxford street club suite king room marble arch bacon sandwich every evening sky tv main building large shower comfortable bed fluffy towels breakfast area no window home from home location is amazing cold meats
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay, nothing is to much trouble. Complimentary wine and cheese before 8pm, is a great and also allows you to meet/ talk to other guest. The rooms are great with comfortable beds, however they could do with a mirror and plug socket near each other.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Filipe S, Guest Relations Manager at Z at Gloucester Place, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Can we ask which room you stayed so we can look at the mirror and socket and speak with our maintenance department to see if this is achievable.

I am glad that you enjoyed our cheese and wine and I are happy that you had the opportunity to speak with other guests. As a team we encourage this and cheese and wine is the perfect time to mingle.

I am glad that you though the beds were comfortable and we hope you come back and see us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Really liked this hotel, informal but good attention to detail, very friendly staff and lots of extras. Got upgraded on arrival so complimentary wine, cheese and afternoon tea plus breakfast. Room was great, minimalistic but everything you needed and no silly coat hangers. All staff very helpful and friendly. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I am very glad that you thought our staff were helpful and friendly. You were upgraded to the club at Gloucester Place and I am happy that you enjoyed the breakfast and afternoon tea.

The rooms are small as we are advertise our rooms as compact luxury, I am very happy that you seemed to like our concept.

I hope to see you again at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Decided to stay in London after a concert at Wembley Stadium as we would have rushed to get our last train home to Surrey. I found Z Hotel on Booking.Com & booked for one night. Hotel is close to Baker Street underground (just two stops to Wembley Park). The photos looked nice and we were not disappointed. We received a warm & professional welcome & our room was very clean & comfortable. The hotel was perfect for us & the complimentary cheese & wine was an extra nice touch. We left our overnight bag at the hotel & spent the following day exploring Regents Park & Marylebone area. We found lots of places to sit & eat & drink in the glorious sunshine, followed by a bit of retail therapy in Oxford Street. I consider myself a Londoner but have never stayed in town overnight & my experience exceeded my expectations. I have found somewhere which is reasonably priced, stylish, clean & comfortable so I look forward to my next trip not so far from home.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed in a junior suite following a concert at Wembley. The room was very well appointed, with an excellent bathroom;large walk-in shower and a deep bath. I had the best nights sleep I've had in ages. The hotel is arranged over several town houses, just a short walk from Marylebone Station and Baker Street tube which made getting around very easy. Regents Park and Madame Tussauds are also within a short walk, so perfect for staying with family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shortbreaker66
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This has become my bolt hole for business trips over the last few months following recommendations by a colleague. Street is convenient for Paddington and Marylebone plus it’s quiet, spacious and clean. Hotel rooms are lovely, staff friendly, free cheese and wine 5-8 every evening and the breakfast is pretty good for the price. Only thing missing really is a desk to work on in the rooms but you could sit in the restaurant and work there. I can’t work on my laptop sat on a bed or lying down so tend to go to the Costa at the end of the road if I need to do a lot of laptop work. The water pressure isn’t brilliant in the top floor but I think they are addressing this.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business