“Oh my gosh!”

Belmond British Pullman
Ranked #129 of 769 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: From the moment you leave London on the Belmond British Pullman you are whisked away into a world of pure indulgence. Champagne flows and gourmet cuisine is served as you take in the beauty of the British countryside.With destinations as such Glorious Goodwood, Cowes Regatta, Chatsworth House and experiences including Valentine's Day and The Dinner in association with Laurent Perrier the Belmond British Pullman really does offer you a journey of true elegance.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

London to Paris on the Belmond on the Uk part and the Orient Express from Calais to Paris. This was indeed the very best surprise gift for a big birthday my kids and a close girlfriend could have given me. My late husband and I had always said we would do this, but sadly he passed before being able to fullfill this dream. My friend is also a widow and it was also on her bucket list too, so we went together. It was outstanding, fantastic, amazing, I could go on and on lol! The staff were superb from the minute you arrived at Victoria Station, until we went through the channel tunnel on Orient Express coaches. If you have ever considered a trip on the Belmond, then dont hesitate, it exceeded our expectations, thank you so much.

1  Thank 31SandraE
Craig M, Director of Operations at Belmond British Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for kindly taking the time to review us following your recent journey with ourselves and the Venice Simplon Orient-Express.

I am so happy that you were able to join your friend for her bucket list experience!

All reviews
"christmas lunch"
in 15 reviews
"train journey"
in 16 reviews
"smoked salmon and caviar"
"pullman carriages"
"beautiful carriages"
"le manoir"
in 6 reviews
"celebrate a special occasion"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked the steam train journey for Saturday 16/06/18. Unfortunately a technical problem stopped the use of the steam engine but we travelled anyway as we had arranged dog care and childminders etc.
(Belmond offered us alternative journeys or a full refund).

We had a great time, made all the better by the people on the next table, Wayne and Jo who were like us celebrating a big birthday. Had a great laugh with them and far too much to drink....

We were on carriage Ione, beautifully restored as indeed were all the other carriages we looked at.

Service was first class (thanks Michael) and the food was good too.

My wife left her phone on board in her drunken state so we called the head office on Monday to see if it had been found.
Gina Green really couldn't have been more helpful, she sorted us out with a great sense of humour and the phone arrived at our house 2 days later.
Thanks Gina, you're a credit to Belmond and I hope they appreciate you as much as we do.

All in all, a great experience that we really enjoyed.

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for kindly taking the time to review us following your recent journey on board.
Gina and the team will be delighted with your kind words and I will be sure to share your feedback with them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I bought this for my mum 80th birthday she hasn't stopped talking about it she loved it and I would like to thank the whole of the Belmond British Pullman for making her special day

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Craig M, Director of Operations at Belmond British Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for kindly taking the time to post a review, and of course for celebrating your mum's special birthday with us!

It was a pleasure to have you on board and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved every minute of this trip, from the moment we arrived at the check in desk right up to when we arrived back from bath to Victoria. We could not have picked a better way to celebrate joint 40th Wedding Anniversaries and 60th Birthdays. Well worth the money just to experience the wide variety of food and wines. Thoroughly enjoyed the day and can't wait to do it again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us following your recent journey.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your anniversary's and birthdays on board with us. Bath is such a beautiful city and what better way to arrive than on board the glorious Belmond British Pullman train! Thank you as well for your comments on the service and food which I will be sure to share with the team.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I were treated to afternoon tea to Canterbury on the British Pullman and I have to say the trip was superb. We were greeted at the dedicated check in centre at London Victoria and made to feel very welcome and special.

On boarding the train we were greeted by Rocco, one of our excellent stewards for the journey and shown to our very comfortable seats, we were given a glass of Bellini each and the journey started. After navigating through South London, a delicious Brunch was served by Rocco, Bob and Paul, with plenty of tea and coffee and what seemed like individual attention.

About and hour and a half later we arrived in Canterbury and were quickly whisked from the station to the centre of town by luxury coach, where we got to spend about two and a half hours exploring, before boarding the coaches to Folkestone West, where we re-joined the train, on the return journey we enjoyed a glass of champagne and a sumptuous afternoon tea.

This was our second time on this train and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, the train is straight out of an Agatha Christie novel and the staff are second to non, we will be returning, hopefully with my wife's mother and we both hope that the same staff are on board, Bob, Rocco, Paul and Thomas the Head Waiter you made a very memorable afternoon for us, thank you and see you again soon.

1  Thank Peter R
Craig M, Director of Operations at Belmond British Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for kindly taking the time to review us following your recent, and second journey on board.
Thomas and the team will be delighted with your kind words and I will be sure to share your feedback with them.