“Boring take away ”

Ranked #5 078 of 24 255 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: famous for Hand Pulled noodles and Gordon Ramsay noodle competition.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Take away rice and duck was nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty boring rice and sauce. The bones in the duck made it very hard to eat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you like noodles, then maybe you will be glad of this as a quick eating spot but don't expect delicious ramen quality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is one of my faveriout spots when I'm in the area, the staff are friendly and attentive. Food portions are a good size and the price is very decent, my faveriot dish is the hokkien rice is very and comes in a generous portion. It's a must try!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We decided to go for this restaurant mainly cause it was halal and to our surprise, we definitely didn't make the wrong choice! The staff were friendly and the restaurant was cosy. I also think I found my new favourite dish, the hokkien rice was the bomb, if you like a sauce based rice dish - I highly recommend. The salted egg chicken wings could have been more salty as it was just on the skin. The beef la mian was also quite good which went really well with I believe their own made chilli oil. Overall, good value and I would come back again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

A great place to eat in Queensway/Bayswater area. Yummy food with reasonable price. Be prepared for the crowd!