All reviews high tech victoria station electric curtains room ipad boutique hotel king room great boutique room service rooms are small business trip mini bar quiet location shower head lovely hotel comfy bed buckingham palace tv
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Starting from check-in, me and my wife had been treated with the most friendly, enthusiasm and professional service by the hotel staff, “Nuno”.

Compared to anyone else in London, “Nuno” had the best service attitude we had ever seen during the whole trip. Nuno is super. Me and my wife wish you all the best and hope to see you next time when we visit London and Eccleston Square Hotel.

Wu, Wen-Fa

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eccleston_S_Hotel, Owner at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for your glowing review, we are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay at Eccleston Square Hotel!

I will make sure to pass on your lovely comments to Nuno, who will be so happy!

We very much hope to welcome you back, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any future stay.

Kind kind regards,

Olivia

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at this hotel and enjoyed all the amenities. Because I booked through the website I got a free minibar which was fully stocked. The staff at reception were extremely helpful offering to recommend places for dinner and explained the room in full and how to use all the little controls. Would definitely recommend and come here again.

3  Thank soooilikebands

Hello,

We are extremely delighted that you had an enjoyable stay at Eccleston Square Hotel and also that you managed to take advantage of our free mini bar when you book direct. I will make sure to pass on your kind comments to our team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any future stay.

Olivia

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The Eccleston Square Hotel is a lovely little hotel, impeccably styled and a great location to Victoria Station . It would be good for only a couple of days and not much luggage as the rooms are small, as this is my first time staying in London I don't have any comparisons. Though it makes up for the lack of space with all the mod cons.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eccleston_S_Hotel, Owner at Eccleston Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Jodie,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We very much hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Already stayed here before, and have come again because of the beautiful rooms, cleanliness of the room & very helpful staff. The technology is very impressive, the last time we stayed the iPad in the room didn’t work so they kindly moved & upgraded our room with no fuss whatsoever.

If you stay here you won’t be disappointed.

Dear Louise,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback. Our team is delighted to read your comments and appreciate your kind words. I am glad that you found our rooms beautiful & clean!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Reading reviews a common theme seems to be that the rooms are extremely small. We stayed in a city king room and although this is quite compact and storage for clothing may be lacking, for a short stay the benefits of this hotel far outweighed this. This hotel was literally perfect for our overnight stay and an amazing start to our honeymoon.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful offering recommendations of where to eat. Taking their advice Sicily was a great recommendation and offered great home made Italian food. I think Stefan was our main contact at reception and was outstanding.

Booking direct with the hotel provided us not only with a discount but free mini bar which was a nice touch after walking around London all day.

The tech in the hotel surpasses anything that we have received before and everything worked perfectly.

The ambience and Decor of the hotel is smart and relaxing and there is definitely a touch of class.

The signature room fragrance is gorgeous and I’m just disappointed that I did not have time to ask where to buy this as we had a very early flight the next morning and has left the hotel by 7 am.

For a short stay could not find a better hotel.

Dear Shelley,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your honeymoon at Eccleston Square Hotel! Thank you for your glowing review and kind words, I will make sure to pass on your comments to our team.

I am glad that you took advantage of our direct booking offer and free mini bar.

Our home fragrance is specially created for our hotel, so happy that you enjoyed it. It is a lovely subtle, fresh smell! Next time, you can purchase a bottle at the hotel.