US$428
US$270
US$192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Earls Court(London)(Great Value!)
US$501
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$960
US$159
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$171
US$155
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$201
US$185
CrownePlaza.com
US$91
US$50
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$128
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$519
US$472
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop bargreat hotelking roommolton brown toiletriesnational gallerynespresso machinemini barlarge showerperfect locationperfect stayrooms are greatconcierge deskcharing crossbuckingham palaceleicester squarepiccadilly circusroom service
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did extensive research prior to booking this hotel and was extremely surprised and disappointed with our stay. I booked the hotel months in advance and was called the day of our arrival and informed they’d oversold the type of room I booked. The hotel did offer a solution and, instead of one large double room, we were offered two small adjoining rooms. This seemed like an acceptable solution and we accepted the change. What we weren’t told was that our rooms would be directly under the Rooftop Bar (which kept us up all hours of the night on Friday because of the incredibly loud music and our proximity to the bar) and also that they were facing an office building and dumpster area. I now wish I wouldn’t have accepted this “solution”.

Our other issue with the hotel is the housekeeping service. When we arrived the first day, our room still had items sitting out from the previous guest. This made us question if the sheets had been switched out, etc. The spoons in the coffee service area were dirty, the earliest our rooms were cleaned was 3:30 in the afternoon and we never received turn down service.

My family has stayed at numerous “luxury” hotels and this experience has by far been the most disappointing, especially for the price of the rooms. We would not recommend staying there and will not return in the future.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Iwona R, on behalf of the staff at The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Madame,

Thank you for your review.

I offer my sincerest apologies for the less than satisfactory experience that you had at our property on this occasion. I understand how disappointing it must be when the standard of your stay is not equal to that which you expect, and please rest assured that this is not the lasting impression we wish to leave with our valued guests.

Our Guest Relation manager is investigating the matter and will be in touch with you shortly.

We very much take pride in our hospitality principles and we were undoubtedly disappointed after learning about your experience. Needless to say, customer feedback is vital to our operations and we are most grateful for the effort you have made to share your observations. Please allow me to reassure you that the hotel will use your comments to improve future services.

Of course, we remain at your disposal for further assistance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

were transferred here by Accor as our original booking for their new Leicester square hotel could not be honoured as the hotel was not ready. this one was an excellent alternative overlooking Trafalgar Square with efficient staff good room service and convenient for everything

Stayed: August 2017
TheTrafalgarStJames, Guest Relations Manager at The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear S0par,

Thank you for the time taken to review your experience at The Trafalgar St James, this is truly appreciated.

I was happy to read that the team managed to the turn around the initial struggle of the relocation providing you with great service. I will make sure to inform the whole team about your lovely comment.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back at The Trafalgar St James in the near future; I would be delighted to be your point of contact in case of your return, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at Dafne.salaroli@trafalgarstjames.com for any assistance you might need.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel just been revamped, and we booked into a Trafalgar suite, which can accommodate 3 persons. I liked the new decor, really well done and the bar on the roof is very vibey and has amazing view of the city and lights, and if chilly they give you blankets, plus Trafalgar square etc. There are numerous tube stations close to the hotel, Charing cross and the embankment tubes, and it is a short walk to the Thames. Personally I found the hotel ideally situated for a visit to London and a great find for the future. Already recommended to my sons.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DennisRogers

Dear DennisRogers,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Trafalgar St James on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to see you enjoyed your stay and that you rated us with a full 5 star, on behalf of the whole team we would like to thank you for your time and kindness.
We are indeed really fortunate to be situated in such a central location, it makes so much easier for our guests to enjoy the true London from a privileged spot!

I will be looking forward to welcome you back in the near future; if you or any of your sons is planning to visit us please do not hesitate to email me personally at dafne.salaroli@Trafalgarstjames.com as I will be delighted to look after your stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best hotel experience we have had in years. Every single person that we came in contact with- check in, concierge, restaurant, bellmen, bartenders, household staff-could not have been nicer or more helpful. Everyone was professional and appreciative for our business. Would HIGHLY recommend!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you amazing 5 star reviews; this is truly appreciated!

I was thrilled to read your positive comments about the whole team here at The Trafalgar St James, I will make sure to mention this during our daily brief so that it will reach all the team members.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very well situated and the accommodation is well appointed (the hotel has recently been refurbished). We could not visit the roof top bar as it was closed for a private party which was a shame as I bet the views were lovely The hotel is rather pricey but I have stayed in lots which have been worse value for money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TheTrafalgarStJames, Guest Relations Manager at The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Has74,

Thank you for choosing The Trafalgar St. James for your accommodation and for the time taken to review your stay.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us; as you rightly mentioned the hotel has been refurbished less than one year ago and I was delighted to read that you liked our new Luxury Lifestyle concept!
I was however really sorry to hear that you could not enjoy our RoofTop bar, I hope you will come back to visit us in the near future to enjoy the view.

Once again thank you for choosing us, I hope I will have the pleasure to personally welcome you back in the near future.