“Pub Crawl”

1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl
Ranked #26 of 1 338 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The BIGGEST LONDON PUB CRAWL SINCE 2009. Join our Camden Pub Crawl, Central London Pub Crawl or Shoreditch Pub Crawl from 8pm! We're the only pub crawl that is guaranteed to run every single night of the year, and have pub tours of over 100 guests every week! Running late? We'll be in Zoo Bar (Central London), Fifty Five Bar (Camden) & Translate Bar (Shoreditch) until 9pm every night of the week. £15 tickets include: free drinks/shots, guaranteed queue jump entry, exclusive cheap drink specials and often ending in London's biggest venues or Superclubs, such as Ministry of Sound, Koko, Cargo, Heaven and Fabric! We'll see you there!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best nights out I’ve ever had in London! Mariska is a great host. She interacted well with all of the crawlers. I loved that she kept checking on us throughout the night to make sure we’re ok. She was a blast to hang out with. I recommend her as a pub crawl tour guide as well as 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl. :)

Benny K, General Manager at 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hey Jaimie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you had a great time with Mariska and on the crawl. Hopefully, we can party with you again sometime soon.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"pounds"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 10 May 2018

It was really an amazing experience, especially the pubs were damn nice and also it is a very nice way to meet random people from different places!
Special thanks to MARISKA and LUCA for making our nights soooo memorable!
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!;)
Cheerrss!!! :* :*

1  Thank ShrikritiL
Benny K, General Manager at 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hey Shrikriti,

Thank you so much for your review. I hear it was amazing night and Mariska and Luca were just that. Come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

My second experience was tremendous, my first one was last June and I really enjoyed it so I've decided to come again with my friends! We were not disappointed at all and guess what?! my favorite guide Luka was still there! crazy, this guy is such incredible, I understand why they kept him in the company!
Overall I have nothing negative to say, we stayed until the end and we all have great souvenirs, thank you All.

Benny K, General Manager at 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hey,

We are so glad you enjoyed our crawls and even brought some friends along this time. Luka is amazing, we will be sad when he does leave us. Did you know he is not only a wild guy but also a great photographer, we hope you found all your pictures on Facebook.

Reviewed 8 May 2018