“Last minute dinner out”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great choice and friendly service. Even though we arrived close to closing time we had friendly service and excellent choice. We ordered additional course to the ones on the conveyer belt. Good value.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Popped in here for a quick bite during lunchtime in the week. Friendly service and the katsu curry was fantastic. The menu is slightly intimidating regarding the ordering if you're new and unused to their system but the staff are happy to help. Food was excellent.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

So I’m typing this review while I’m sat here waiting for my food.

I came in and was asked if I want a drink- as I have just come in for a couple of dishes I did require one.

The lady looked at me in disgust when I declined a drink.

I then had to wait 15 mins to order and have been waiting another 20 mins for 3 dishes.

I can see the that food is ready and the person has called service but the staff are totally clueless and rather empty fresh glasses and plastic container near the Miso machine.

10 min late there are now collecting all the empty dishes rather than serving me or any other customers.

Finally I call across the manager and she brings the cold food across.
I declined the cold food and asked for a fresh dish

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The sushi was of bad quality.... I have been to other yo sushis and this has probably been my worse experience at any Japanese food related resturants... ever....

Service was ok... the restaurant was half empty and still they forgot my miso soup and messed up an order... Moreover, the miso soup had to be redone as mine was transparent and in fact was only hot water!

Food on the conveyor belt was bad to be honest, the rice was tastless and the seafood was even worse. Food is frozen and of bad quality. I ordered a couple of dishes from the menu and the seaweed tasted like cardboard. My girlfriend had a duck Bao and ended up puking once we got home.

At the end of the 'experience' we ended up paying 55 pounds for 10 dishes, 2 misos and 2 cokes.... absolutely ridiculous price for the quality.... Avoid the place...

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This place will get you a piece of Sushi the second you sit down, but that's about it. The Sushi belt is good for when you are in hurry, but the quality is rather poor. Would consider a bunch of other fast-food alternatives before this.