US$411
US$237
US$181
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$146
US$134
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$263
US$227
US$194
US$163
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$164
US$148
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$200
  • Bar/Lounge
US$1 134
US$485
  • Pool
All reviewsvictoria coach stationpub downstairsluggage storagenice pubfree breakfastbuckingham palacebig benbed was comfortabletea and coffeelockdormpimlico
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Above average pricing on their burgers, which are considered “gourmet” (perhaps to English standards). Red Robins quality, if you appreciate it! But the staff are attentive, the pub has a cozy feel, & the hostel ain’t too bad for a cheap nights rest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My first hostel but I was pretty comfortable. I would bring sandals to wear in the shower because it looks a bit sketchy, the bathroom is a bit dirty and unkempt. However it makes up for it in other ways: very safe with codes for doors and lots of lockers. The beds are comfortable though it is loud when people get in and out. They have abita beer downstairs! They keep the pub open with limited service 24 hours for residents only which is nice, with a discount on food and drink. A very small breakfast is provided with cereal, toast, tea. My stay was nice

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Staff were very kind. Establishment was unclean, mold on the walls and ceilings and generally unclean. Broken shower doors, unworking locks on the dooras only one outlet per room (granted with a bar). The food was decent in the pub as were the drinks. Awesome location! If this place had a renovation of the toilets and mold would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Our group of four found PubLove at the White Ferry House by chance as we were doing our laundry at a launderette around the corner. As an aside, I highly recommend the launderette! We loved this pub for its homey feeling and it’s large selection of local beers. It is part of a hostel, but you really wouldn’t know it unless someone told you. The patrons were very friendly and we had a particularly pleasant conversation with a Scot. Not sure what it was about, but we enjoyed it nonetheless. Our bartender Stephen was great. He turned me on to a local brew called Wild Card Brewery which featured playing cards as labels. I managed to get a Q-K-A straight (see attached pictures). Unfortunately that was as far as I could get because they ran out of cards. The Hot and Dirty Fries were spicy as hell, but delicious. I recommend the entire PubLove experience.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Really smells, toilets are awful, it looks as if eveything is dirty or not in a good state. My roomates were noisy and smelly too, annoying!!
I don't reccomend it AT ALL.
Don't go, it's not worth the cheap price.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo