US$358
US$440
US$352
US$207
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$142
Official Site
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Holiday Inn Express Earls Court(London)(Great Value!)
US$103
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$158
US$142
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$207
US$161
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$189
CrownePlaza.com
US$71
US$50
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$522
US$476
Reviews (2 944)
2 944 results
1 587
1 587
All reviewspark lanethe executive loungered barpark roomafternoon teamarble archoxford streetconcierge deskgreat roomupgraded to a suiteturn down serviceluxury hotelan upgradebuckingham palacewonderful hotellondon hoteltube station
53 - 58 of 2 944 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I've spent my honeymoon at this hotel, and I really find my stay was very pleasant, the service was perfect, the room is incredible and clean, the location is terrific, staff are friendly, the lobby is amazing and opened with a wide reception space and a Starbucks coffee as well located in the lobby, the only point which I see that needs an improvement is the room service food.

I will definitely get back to this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I am not sure why this hotel received a 4.5 rating. My family stayed here 4 nights and the for first three days the commode leaked. Stepped in water (I hope) in the middle of the night and twice had to ask for it to be repaired. No leaks by the 3rd night but the smell of urine was constant. In addition, the desk phone did not work and housekeeping was hit or miss. One can only guess what the tags were about on the furniture (inventory)???u

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank L F
Grosvenor_JWMarriott, Front of House Manager at Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear L F,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay at Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel.

Evidently we can certainly empathize with your frustration and we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences experienced in your guestroom. All comments shared in your feedback have been passed on to our Director of Engineering as well as our Executive Housekeeper for their internal follow up.

We will aim to take this as an opportunity to learn and grow in our service delivery promise. While it may not offer any remedy to yourself I truly believe it will allow our teams to learn from your experience in an effort to see this not reoccur.

L F, I truly believe the experience you have had is not the norm at Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel and these are definitely not issues you expect when visiting one of the top hotels in the JW Marriott portfolio.

Should you decide to give us another chance it would be our pleasure to ensure a warm welcome and most importantly that an impeccable stay awaits.

James Taylor
Front of House Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has all the understated elegance you would expect in a traditional luxury hotel.
The public areas are beautifully decorated with stunning floral displays. The bar and lounge areas are stylish and comfortable.
For rooms in London, I felt the room was very spacious and generally well appointed. Spotlessly clean. The decor is traditional as fits the hotel style. I was slightly disappointed by the lack of cafetiere/coffee maker which is now a given in most high end hotels.
The staff were all welcoming and attentive. A really enjoyable stay and I would not hesitate to recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I've stayed here a few times... it's my fav hotel in London right now. Service is great, breakfast is great. It's an awesome hotel. Get the cheesecake, its worth it. I also liked the gym. The water and fruit inside was a nice touch. Plus I ran into Simon Pegg in the lobby last time...so that was cool. stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank politebat
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 Nights.
Published Room rate online was £700 pn, which would have represented the worst value Hotel stay of my life if it were not for my Ritz C points!
Room distinctly average, even after refurb. There may be new carpets etc, but mechanics of room the same.
Toilet basically didn’t work properly, and attitude of maintenance staff poor, and the shower over (high edged) bath the worst quality I’ve encountered for many years.
Attitude of head waiter in front lobby to a paper coffee cup incident was simply ridiculous.
On a positive, JW Steakhouse was nice for breakfast.
Decent gym facility.
Front reception staff very friendly and efficient at check in and departure.
Will not return, stayed in dozens of better Hotels in London than this.

Stayed: June 2018