US$316
US$248
US$192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$160
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$145
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$194
US$70
US$63
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$132
1 663
1 115
1 663
1 115
All reviewshyde parkswan pubcentral lineexecutive roomwinter wonderlandpaddington stationrooms are smallafternoon teakensington gardensfull englishmarble archheathrow expressbreakfast was excellentbooked this hotelwest endconciergehairdryer
55 - 60 of 4 466 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The good:
A well sited hotel, right opposite Hyde Park (which is beautiful) and very close to an underground station.
Staff polite and the breakfast was fine and even offered rice, curry and steak strips - I was very tempted to try this for breakfast... would have been a first for me! (most, if not all the other people in the hotel looked to be foreign tourists which was great for me, I often get stuck with the business folk who need a really good doss of happy in the morning!).
The aircon in the room worked really well and not too noisy
Room service was not badly priced: chicken caesar salad, soup and large bottle of water £24 plus £5 tray charge. Soup was good, salad was a little short on creativity being replaced with dressing and a huge amount of lettuce!
The bed was very soft but oddly I had a great night sleep (also down to the nice temperature from the aircon)

The not so good:
Room was very small (see pictures) and smelt fusty/damp. Could have been the aircon? if it was the aircon this could be a little worrying...
Small TV that you couldnt see very well from the desk
No fridge/mini bar
Bathroom very small with no spaced for toiletries (my washbag kept falling into the bath).

Room Tip: Get a room looking over Hyde Park - the rear view (not Hyde Park) is a little grim!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sandra B, General Manager at Corus Hotel Hyde Park London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for sharing the feedback regarding your stay at Corus Hotel, London Hyde Park.

I have shared your comments with the whole team. We have made a note of your overall experience. I am pleased that you were able to share positives and negatives of your stay.

We are in the process of refurbishing hotel rooms soon to enhance the guest experience.

We treat each and every feedback/comments from our guests, very valuable as it helps in improving our services.

Thank you again for your feedback and hope to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Functional close to Lancaster Gate tube, 10 min walk from Paddington Station. Fairly basic hotel, however price reflects this. Main reception area and bar pleasant enough, rooms, well the one I was in was a fairly basic, travel lodge sort of room. Nothing great, however does the job.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was to have been a special treat for my 80th birthday. My daughter booked and paid a lot for a Cheese Tea. We did not get this as it was deemed seasonal. Cheese seasonal? What we did get was a huge disappointment. We should have sensed something wrong when there were only three tables taken in the restaurant. A bare table, no cloth, though there was a cloth napkin. Tea arrived promptly but we had to ask for milk. After a fair wait the cake stand was plonked on the table. Bare china, no doily or any garnish. A very poor selection of eats. the scones were inedible and we sent them back.After our complaint we were given a small glass of champagne.

Room Tip: I would definitely not recommend the afternoon tea. The chef should go to one of the big hotels to see how it should be done.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sandra B, General Manager at Corus Hotel Hyde Park London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding afternoon tea experience at Corus Hotel, London Hyde Park.

We are very disappointed to hear about your experience at our hotel. I shared your comments with our restaurant manager and kitchen and they have apologized for inconvenience.

I am really sorry that the restaurant set up was not as per your expectation. Our Afternoon Tea especially cheese lovers is very famous in Hyde Park area and we receive lots of positive comments.

With regards to only few tables in the restaurant; that day we did not have much reservation but most of the time we are fully booked. The scones are freshly prepared in our kitchen itself and because of its freshness we receive lots of positive comments.

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectation. I have shared the comment regarding milk not on the table for teas and coffees. Restaurant manager has shared your experience with the team who was present on that afternoon.

We always encourage our guests to present there views and comments. We thank you for sharing your views. Feedbacks helps us in improving our business.

I again apologize for the inconvenience and hope to welcome you back to the hotel.

Sincerely, Sandra

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Located at Lancaster Gate & Bayswater Rd- north side of Hyde Park 2 blocks from tube station and bus stop very accessible to all of London. Room clean and comfortable and fortunately for us ready for check in upon early arrival. Lobby often busy with groups etc, kitchen closes at 10:45pm. Had a nice stay and would stay again but keep in mind this isn't a 5*.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Sandra B, General Manager at Corus Hotel Hyde Park London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for giving your feedback regarding your stay at Corus Hotel, London Hyde Park.

We are very delighted to see your feedback that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Yes, our hotel is very centrally located. Just a walking distance from Paddington station and Lancaster gate underground station. We are happy that we were able to get the room ready for you early.

Thank you again for giving us your feedback and hope to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great base for hotel (Hyde park, oxford street, Mayfair etc all close) lots of rooms and usually availability.
I have stayed in many hotels ranging in stars and levels; I am no expert just an observer.

Entrance is just off main road and reception staff pleasant. Thomas checked me in - kind manners and helpful. My room wasn’t ready (I arrived just after 2pm , 3pm is check in so totally my issue) I sat in the foyer and waited. He did offer to store my bags at concierge so I could head out if I wanted. I choose not to after Long journey. After just over 15 mins room was ready . Thanks :-)

Fourth floor with view to park over main road. Small room with two windows which are narrow. No curtains just shutters- not uncommon I guess but I not used to these. Basics are all there and essentially as I needed was a bed and base to explore London on my own. Not quiet but not crazy noisy either (I was blessed with end of corridor) tea/coffee and WiFi instructions. Some storage, small desk and bedside table.

In my view it just needs to spend a little bit more money revamping the bedrooms - yes there’s a flat screen tv on the wall and some attempt to bring into this era. However, the dark wood, dark carpet, 1980s hairdryer on the wall in the bathroom and the older bathroom suites just need and bit of va va Voom; bit of light modernising and maybe a good deep clean; maybe it was the dark rooms which made it feel less bright and clean ? And it would be so much better.
You cant do anything about size of room but think as a couple for a few days it would be cramped if travelling as couple.

Breakfast was fine and was included in my price but it’s not a wow moment should you have the choice of paying or not. Most staff were polite and efficient some could do with learning the art of eye contact and interaction though ? A few ‘hello’s’ or ‘morning’ wouldn’t go a miss (I know this is London though ha ha!)
All in all totally fine , wanted to be wow’ed at a 4 star in London and wasn’t :-(. Would I recommend the place? As a base it’s good location wise, would I recommend the hotel overall ? possibly not this time. It could be so much more I think and maybe in the future it will be. Don’t rest on your laurels on location Corus and being popular because Of this, your visitors deserve a tad more. I think it’s bottom end of a 4 star from experience and on a bad day would be a 3 (grand entrance , conceirge and posh upper floor rooms I guess take it to the 4? Again no expert though. The cheaper rooms I was in was not a 4 star quality :-( ...) Maybe one day I could afford a posh room but for now that escapes me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

We are happy to get a honest and overall feedback from you. I discussed your comments with the relevant managers. It is always good to get honest opinion because it helps in improving our standards.

On the note of revamp; we are in the process of refurbishment of the hotel rooms so that our guests can have a very good experience.

Thank you again for your comments and hope to welcome you back to the hotel.