US$295
US$263
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

The Arch London(London)
US$451
US$354
US$132
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$161
US$51
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$262
US$481
  • Pool
Reviews (2 121)
2 121 results
All reviewsdouble treetube stationwarm cookie on arrivalwembley stadiumcoffee machineper daypiccadilly lineeasy accessminute walkrooms are smallreception staffpleasant stayexcellent hotelexcellent staybreakfast was excellentstandard roomshort stay
4 - 9 of 2 121 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Located right on a major road intersection it's hardly surprising that the rooms on two sides of the hotel suffer really severely from traffic noise. The traffic is heavy all through the night...…. Relentless.
The room (supposed to be a deluxe double) was tiny compared to a Travel Lodge or Premier Inn standard room, yet twice the price. It felt claustrophobic with noisy air-con and it was not possible to open the window. Like being stuck in a little noisy box.
I was going to a function the next day and felt exhausted due to the very poor night's sleep.
Very disappointed. Hugely overpriced for the accommodation you actually get. (Forget what the adverts and listing say...… the rooms are small, small, small)

I will certainly not stay there again.

Room Tip: All gthe rooms I saw were extremely small by most standards. Ask for a room away from the road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear J_and_D_Essex,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment following your recent stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you suffered a disturbed night's sleep and I am at your disposal should you wish to discuss this further with me in person.

Please do also let me know when you are next due to stay in London as I would relish the opportunity handle your reservation and room allocation myself. I will also do everything possible to restore faith and impress upon you the levels of experience our many loyal guests frequently praise.

I truly hope to hear from you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well the hotel is modern and the beds are comfortable.

However the rooms are tiny, the bathrooms even more so, and I could barely fit in the shower, no room to actually move once in.

But worst the hotel is very badly run. During 3 of the hottest days this year in London, the air conditioning was so week it couldn’t even cool the tiny room.

I reported this immediately. The first night maintenance had gone home but they wound fix it the next day.

The second day I returned and same story, not working and maintenance gone. They brought me a fan and promised to fix next day. The fan was so load, and vibrated so much that it ‘walked’ across the room. It was unusable.

Third day, guess what, same story. Plenty of apologies but a third night trying to sleep at 24C.

Checked out the next day, no idea if it was ever fixed.

Avoid.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ranger1976,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.

I am very sorry indeed to hear that you had a frustrating experience at the hotel. I have sent you a direct message as I would very much like to speak to you in person to apologise and hope to restore faith.

I look forward to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was around 5 mins walking from Ealing Common underground. But the only thing is the room are small, and the handle of the window is kind of broken in my room. Also its very nice of them to gave me a welcome cookies, nice and warm but I have two people checking in so kind of wired that we have to share one cookies but awkward. Otherwise the hotel is prefect.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear daissiu3,

Thank you kindly for your comments following your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we shall certainly take remedial action in your room that you highlighted.

Please do let us know when you are planning to return to London so we can ensure another lovely stay.

Many thanks again,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Double Tree Hilton Ealibg has the location very conveniently 4-5 mins ealk to the Underground Statiın for Picadily and District lines. It is like you are staying at the city center. Quality and Team Spirit for the employees are at the Standard Hilton Quality level. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Andrew T, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Yetikkm M,

Many thanks indeed for your kind remarks following your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Booked here as near To Wembley & a great price, we booked direct as cheaper than through other sites !
caught the tube (Ealing to the next stop then Paddington was 1 stop, then the bakerloo line straight to Wembley and a taxi back £25
Rooms are small but clean & lovely
We stayed on floor 5, for the Hilton honours guests.
Very quick check in with a free cookie each which we had with our expresso coffee machine in the room
Comfortable beds big walk-in shower with lotions etc
Staff was helpful & friendly and parking was easy £14.50 behind hotel
Would definitely stay again
Well done Hilton, gutted we woke up to late for breakfast

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear KellymoleOxford,

Thank you so much for your very generous comments and recommendation following your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.
I was very pleased indeed to hear that your enjoyed your stay and that you liked our location.

Please do let us know when you are planning a return London visit so we can ensure another truly enjoyable stay.