InterContinental London Park Lane
US$201
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
Reviews (2 634)
2 634 results
1 585
1 585
All reviewscookbook cafetheo randallthe club loungewellington archwellington loungeambassador memberbuckingham palacegreen parkafternoon teastar hotelfour seasonssuperior roomturn down serviceconcierge deskbond streetpiccadilly circusan upgrade
FilterAll languages
18 - 23 of 2 634 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Located just across the road from Green Park, a quite location in Mayfair, yet a short walk to the underground and much of central London. The hotel is well maintained and clearly is top notch. The rooms are quite and comfortable, and the staff are efficient and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mark H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your recent stay.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms comfortable and the staff helpful.

I can agree with you that our location is a great asset, being so close to places of interest, convenient transport links and great restaurants.

Mark H, thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the hotel on three separate occasions throughout my trip. Staff are professional, polite and friendly. I found the staff provided exceptional service, going above and beyond. The hotel is presented beautifully and smells amazing!

Theos restaurant was outstanding. The Amalfi lemon tart and ragu dish were delicious. There is also a great selection of buffet and al la Carte choices for breakfast.

Edward from concierge was very helpful with fantastic suggestions of restaurants in London. A thank you to the food and beverage staff who also provided quality service and were very friendly. Compliments to the general manager for his superb efforts of running the hotel.

Without hesitation I would stay at the Intercontinental again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Aussiegirltravelling,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay throughout and found the staff friendly, polite, helpful and professional, especially Edward. I will be sure to share your feedback with him.

I am glad that you were able to experience the delights in our Theo Randall restaurant and can agree with you that the Lemon tart and Ragu are indeed delicious.

Aussiegirltravelling, thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What an experience.
We had a complimentary night in any intercontinental hotel and as we were visiting Camden, we chose here.
The staff were all very polite and friendly.
Again what an experience, well worth a stay when in London.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
cariadkenan, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Marian F,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff polite and friendly and that we were able to create a memorable experience for you.

Marian F, Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very short stay at the hotel - myself, three year old daughter and husband

We took a black cab from st Pancras station and it cost £16. I believe there is parking available at a fee.

We arrived at about 10pm and while checking in the receptionist gave my daughter a goody bag with some lovely gifts inside.

The hotel lobby is beautifully presented and smells amazing.

The hotel is vast and the hallways are immaculate and long!

The hotel room itself is classical - not really very modern but nice.

The bed is comfy but the pillows are far too soft (I’m sure if I’d asked they would have provided an alternative)

Breakfast was nice - plenty of choice and also some extra! My daughter loves olives and there were plenty for her to eat!

Overall lovely stay and amazing location

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear AMacklin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us after your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything from the arrival experience to departure a lovely experience.

We could not agree with you more with regards to the location. We are indeed very fortunate to be situated in such a great location close to places of interest, good restaurants and shopping areas as well as convenient transport links.

Thank you once again AMacklin, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel using my Intercontinnental Ambassador weekend night certificate. I was initially booked on the Executive Room (which was suppose to come with Club Lounge Access). Subsequently, executive room no longer comes with Lounge Access (but at a cheaper rate than what I was suppose to pay for) but yet my room rate stayed the same. Thankfully I managed to clarify things and changed my booking to a Studio Suite (which was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite as per my membership benefit). This comes with complimentary Club Lounge access.

The location of the hotel is certainly excellent. It is just a few steps away from Hyde Park Underground station and within walking distance to Hyde Park, Kensington Park, Bayswater, Piccadilly etc. It is certainly very convenient to move around London from here.

Our room was huge, at 46 sqm this is certainly a luxury in Central London. It had a separate bedroom and living room. Although big, the room certainly looked a little old. It was also unfortunate that our king bed was actually made up of 2 single bed joined together, making it less comfortable.

The room came with a big walk in wardrobe which also houses a large safebox. We managed to put all our luggage in the wardrobe.

The bathroom, although large lacked floor heating. During winter, one will feel uncomfortable walking in the bathroom. Thankfully, slippers were provided.

Coffee and tea were provided and as it was an anniversary trip for us, we had some extra benefits which we really appreciated.

What we liked most about the hotel is the lounge. The breakfast and tea had a very good spread of food and beverages while evening cocktail has an inferior spread of food. The highlight of the evening cocktail though is the alcohol selection (which includes champagne (Perrier Jouet). The lounge has a double height glass panel which gives you a good view of the city. Everyone in the lounge was friendly and helpful.

I will like to stay in this hotel in London again but at the price of 610 GBP per night (for studio suite), it is rather pricey for a dated room.

Room Tip: Go for Club Room

Dear LEEKLPMG,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a belated happy anniversary and we are honoured that you chose our hotel to celebrate your special occasion.

I am glad that on the most part you enjoyed your stay with us and that we had the opportunity to upgrade you to a larger room with Club access.

I can agree that the location of the hotel is indeed a good one, being close to places of interest, good restaurants as well as convenient transport links.

We are currently undergoing a soft refurbishment of some of our rooms, so I do hope that you will enjoy the modern look and feel in the not too distant future.

LEEKLPMG, Thank you once again for your feedback and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards,