Reviews (4 320)
1 071
1 934
1 071
1 934
All reviews hammersmith tube station cosmos tour hammersmith apollo executive room large hotel buffet breakfast nespresso machine heathrow airport family room few minutes walk full english west end computers sofa gig pubs
123 - 128 of 4 320 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Facilities and accommodations were first rate.
Staff was helpful and easily accessible.
Location is great with easy access to bus and train stations and many other sites within easy walking distance.
There was construction going on immediately adjacent to the hotel that blocked the stair way to the street.
NO construction noise or debris was evident within the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear markmerson,

Thank you very much for this nice review!

I am delighted to read that you enjoye dyour stay with us and I hope that you had an amazing stay in London.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed here for one night after visiting Hammersmith Apollo, good hotel and not a bad price for London. Breakfast was good with as much as you like. Being so near the flyover I was worried about noise but heard nothing from any traffic. Would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jomar22
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear jomar22,

Thank you very much for this nice review.

I am really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay.

It was a pleasure to welcome you in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I initially booked the Ibis Styles London Ealing but as the opening was delayed. While initially I was offered another hotel, I asked to be relocated to this place as its location was more convenient to me.
Location is indeed on the West side of London and it provides easy access by public transportation. I wouldn't exactly call the area the most lively of London but it was absolutely fine with multiple restaurants and shops in the area.
The hotel itself gives a spacious impression. This is also true for the rooms, which are pretty large. The design is familiar to me as multiple Novotels have it somewhat similar. It is not the most modern version of the Novotel rooms but it is well maintained and clean.
Breakfast offers many options which are very tasty. A nice addition might be an omelette station. My major complaint regarding breakfast was the fact that it was pretty crowded with tour groups. I know many hotels that actually provide a different space for such big groups.

As noted, I was relocated here which was a very generous offer considering the price I paid for my initial stay. I now know this hotel provides a good level of service and would stay here again if I need to be in this part of town.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank PieterTMP

Dear PieterTMP,

Thank you very much for this great review!

I am happy to read that you enjoye dyour stay with us and I hope that you had an amazing stay in London.

Guest relations

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed with my partner for her birthday trip to see Ed Sheeran in Wembley, we had a lovely stay, reception were friendly and pointed us to the in house shop, I picked up a shirt my partner loved, in the room we found lyrics to Eds songs with some chocolate, very nice touch. Bar team made us some delicious cocktails and breakfast was tasty in the morning. Downside, some areas are a little worn but access into London was easy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuisN_Varo

Dear LuisN-Varo,

Thank you very much for this lovely review.

I am really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the special touch in your room.

Marjorie Morello

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Only stayed on night but it was almost £200 ! Room ok and clean and quiet. Breakfast buffet hot food was all luke warm and while you ate the waiter paced by all the time staring at your plate waiting to pounce the minute he thought I had finished. This was uncomfortable and annoying.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear VES11,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to review your recent stay with us.

I am really sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations and I would like to apologise for that.

Please rest assured that should we have been aware if the discomfort you were experiencing we owuld have done our best to provide you with a solution as soon as possible.