Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
croo
Georgetown, Texas

Great location, Marriott consistent

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 May 2024via mobile
Very nice location close enough to walk to tube and plenty of options for food. Seems very safe and residential otherwise.

Took away one point because Paid extra for the executive suite option and was not what I had hoped for . It was not a dedicated floor as I had experienced other places. Instead it was tucked away in a dark and cold room, on a lower floor so no windows and the two times we went it was messy and not restocked without a long wait for food and drink. The one time we waited for the food it was very good.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Not sure when you pay the rate that pops up on maps but it was twice that cost for us
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
R 3 199
5.8 km from London Marriott Hotel Kensington
View more hotels in London
Reviews (2 151)
2 152 results
All reviews the executive lounge cromwell road earls court the natural history museum victoria and albert museum earl s court piccadilly line minute walk concierge desk junior suite heathrow airport tube station early check hotel is in a great location kensington harrods atrium
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 2 152 reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2024

Our stay was lovely! Rooms were nice and Kadi was especially helpful and kind! Highly recommend for family who want to stay in a quieter / less tourist heavy location. Especially appreciated the complementary water and snacks that were left in the room daily.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2024

We had a wonderful stay here for 3 nights. The front desk staff, the breakfast and concierge were very polite and accommodating always making us feel cared for and appreciated. Shout out to Billy in concierge who cared for my luggage and help me weigh it. Would definitely return here.

Room tip: There is a tube station nearby which was very helpful. There is also a grocery store across the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 236danikam
Reviewed 20 April 2024

This is a pretty standard business hotel that suits my needs as I’ve stayed a whole two weeks. It’s comfortable and it’s nice to have a kitchen in the room. The breakfast is pretty standard and the eggs could be better as they taste like rehydrated powder. There is a big breakfast staff which helps because they are so busy. But the breakfast Manager, Roberto, is the real soul of the restaurant. I certainly would not have come every morning if it wasn’t in expectation of his warm smile and welcome. He’s bringing Spanish/italian hospitality to London!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 8 April 2024

I have previously stayed here so this was my 2nd visit. Located in a good area in Kensington, close to the tube, shops, cafes etc. Kai checked me in and was an asbolute pleasure to deal with. He is a credit to the hotel and to the Marriott group overall. I received an upgrade which was much appreciated ( I would note I do find the rooms in general quite small so if you are a couple/have kids I would definitely check the room category/space carefully). Room and bathroom were spotless. The only slight negative comment was that I had asked for a quiet room and my room was interconnecting with another room. The sound proofing between the 2 rooms was unbelievably bad and both nights I was kept awake by the people beside me - every word of conversation was audible and one night the tv in the other room was left on all night. They were not going out of their way to be loud at all but the interconnecting door seemed to let all noise travel through and if I had been staying for longer I would have requested to move ( even though I was very grateful to have an upgraded room!)

All in all, a very good stay and I will definitely stay again when back again in the Kensington area.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2024

I will never stay anywhere else in London- this was the most magical hotel experience that exceeded expectations in every way.
The staff were terrific, they were friendly and accommodating at all times. Drew went above and beyond to make our stay great. The room was generous, clean and comfortable. A few impressive details were the handwritten note, the chocolates and the lovely towel animals like we were on a cruise. We were very impressed that the breakfast was outstanding. Lots of choice and everything was fresh and delicious. The lounge at night was a lovely surprise. Wonderful location and just 2 blocks to the tube. We LOVED our time here and WILL be back

Room tip: Don’t miss the breakfast
Date of stay: March 2024