Reviews (1 793)
1 793 results
All reviews the executive lounge cromwell road earl's court the natural history museum victoria and albert museum minute walk piccadilly line concierge desk junior suite tube station heathrow airport convenient location early check location is excellent rooms are small west end kensington
56 - 61 of 1 793 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was in a great location close to underground and across from a Sainsbury shop, however it is not ideal for CPAP users. You will need to bring an extension cord. All outlets close to the bed are specially wired for the lamps, so therefore unusable. The staff were helpful in trying to find an extension however all they had was a short power bar. It was late our first night so had to sleep with my head at the foot of the bed stretching the cord all the way. The next day we purchased an extension cord which is a bit of a waste as it may never be used again. I must say though the concierge staff were excellent as well as the restaurant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamKensington, Front Office Manager at London Marriott Hotel Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Paula B,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review of your recent stay. I am very pleased that you brought into our attention the difficulties which has affected your overall stay and I would like to sincerely apologise for falling short on your expectations and leaving you with such an experience. Learning from the experience you described we have purchased a few extensions courts that we are keeping in the Front office in case any guest might need it to be able to assist any time. I would also like to thank you for highlighting the service provided by our Concierge service and restaurant team. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you better whenever your travels take you back to London.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was the cheapest of the properties in the area,it is located a short walk from the train station. It was a comfortable stay but one of the elevators did not work so it took a very long time to get up to my third floor room. They have a lounge with decent snacks and drinks in the evening but the food was mediocre.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank jaytl

Dear jaytl,
I would like to thank you for submitting your review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable at an affordable price. Please allow me to extend my apologies that one of our elevators has been temporarily broken during your stay with us and please be informed that the issue has been eliminated by now. Once again, I would like to thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back upon your next return.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Location is great with access to multiple metro stations. Great restaurants onsite and near by!

Staff is amazingly helpful! We truly enjoyed our stay and hope to get another chance to stay there. Thank you all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamKensington, Front Office Manager at London Marriott Hotel Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Shahin R,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback following your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear we provided you with a memorable stay and we are already looking forward to welcome you in our property whenever your travels will bring you back to London. On this occasion please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you once again for staying with us.

With best regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Here with a family of 6, 2 rooms and everything went very well. Not sure that I have experienced such a consistently excellent staff across all areas of a hotel before. From check in to check out, restaurant and the executive lounge....very professional and attentive staff. Staff were cordial and were eager to chat when time allowed. This makes the hotel experience more than transactional...this place is outstanding. The hotel is located within a block of a hospital so you will hear sirens during the day but clearly the local EMS staff keep things quiet during off hours while doing their transports and there is no traffic. The hotel is very close to two tube stations and a host of restaurants. A ride on the tube to the main tourist area in London is quick. Would not hesitate to stay here in the future.

Dear Paul T,

Thank you for your very kind words following your recent stay with us. We are delighted you have chosen our property for your family trip to London and I have shared your feedback with the entire team.

We hope we may have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic 2 day stay with family. Staff very friendly and welcoming, Special mention to Georgios who we felt went that extra mile to make are stay as good as possible! Breakfast was amazing

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TeamKensington, Front Office Manager at London Marriott Hotel Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Dan H,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with such excellent rating. I am very glad to hear about the positivity of your stay, especially highlighting Georgios outstanding customer service. I can assure you that your feedback will be shared amongst our team.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.