All reviews shuttle bus lovely hotel brent cross shuttle service cooked breakfast executive room northern line full english afternoon tea tube station breakfast was excellent very pleasant stay good nights sleep stayed here for one night london hotel garrick wedding
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I have to say my stay here was poor at best, the building is lovely but old and very tired in places. The service was incredibly slow and I had to constantly remind the staff what drink or food I had ordered. Lots of the food on the menu wasn’t available. Check in was also slow. The staff are friendly, they just don’t appear to know what they are doing. My room wasn’t clean and the towels were ripped and dirty. I have to say a really disappointing experience. Bar and food service was really slow.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Scott-T-McDonald, General Manager at Hendon Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. As a hotel we take all feedback very seriously and constructive comments such as yours help us to improve on both the service and communication we offer all of our guests.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed on a Saturday night and the hotel was good. Room was a bit dated but well stocked with toiletries & refreshments. Breakfast was great better than most I've stayed in. Very convenient for the M1. Only downside was some idiot banging on doors at 1am. As a football fan it was great to hear that the '66 World Cup squad stayed here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott-T-McDonald, General Manager at Hendon Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you taking the time to review Hendon and for your kind words. I am sorry that your stay was impacted by the door.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Nice friendly but clueless staff.
Room not properly restocked with toiletries or beverages
Evening food partly cold and some missing ingredients
Mattress not that comfortable.
On the plus side apart from the friendly staff breakfast was good although the staff needed continually reminding to top the buffet up. Also the sandwiches in the afternoon were good. There is 4 star potential but let down by attention to detail and poorly trained staff

Room Tip: Check there is a mirror on the dressing table,the logo flushes properly and the TV works properly
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Norman M

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your balanced and constructive review. I am equally disappointed that you did not completely enjoy your stay with us.
I have shared your comments with the departmental managers involved and asked that they use them in a positive manner.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stayed for one evening for mine and my partners anniversary.
We was a bit surprised when we turned up as after visiting other Hand Picked hotels, i was expecting it to be surrounded by a lot of grounds but being based in London it's understandable that that's why.
The hotel was beautiful, very well furnished and decorated, rooms were small but we didn't need anything big. They were very clean.
Breakfast was very good - the staff were very attentive and the food itself was very tasty. I had Eggs Benedict but there was also a continental option, too, so something for everyone.
The hotel is quite central so there's always stuff to do without venturing out too far.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott-T-McDonald, General Manager at Hendon Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with with us.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I wanted to say a huge thank you to our Wedding Co-ordinator Maxine Cashmore at Hendon Hall hotel who went over and above the call of duty. She was organised, efficient, calm and friendly both in the run up to the day and on the day itself, and she ensured that our day ran smoothly and she made it special. Thank you, it's a day we shall never forget thanks to you. I would highly recommend her as your event co-ordinator.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple