Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
marvyn t

Excellent experience

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jun 2024
A first class hotel providing an excellent service.
The room was spotless with tea and a section other teas and coffee .The breakfast was wonderful with an extensive menu all freshly cooked by friendly staff. The reception staff were charming giving us a warm welcome and a breezy farewell.

It is conveniently located in Chelsea with great shops and South Kensington a short walk away.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
6.8 km from Sydney House Chelsea
11.9 km from Sydney House Chelsea
7.1 km from Sydney House Chelsea
View more hotels in London
All reviews kings road south kensington tube station royal marsden great location small hotel small lift comfortable bed room service very pleasant stay hotel is situated quiet street tea and coffee night's sleep minute walk would stay again hyde park brampton
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2024

This is my 5th or 6th stay in this hotel. One of the best location. Very friendly staff. Room is nice for boutique hotel. The room I stayed this time is almost perfect.

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 30 May 2024

This hotel has lots of potential upside. The location is nice. It isclose to the underground, and also to King's Road and Fulham road so lots of options for shopping and restaurants. It's on a side street which was quiet at night. The rooms were clean and nice and the bed was comfortable. We booked a deal that included breakfast and they had great options with lots of variety. You can also purchase breakfast by the day. The whole staff was very helpful, especially Em and Hahneen at the front desk and Syed who served us breakfast. Unfortunately, the lift was broken as was the safe so we can't give it five stars, but I'm sure management will get those fixed and then this hotel will be able to live up to its potential

Room tip: Check to make sure the lift is fixed if climbing stairs is an issue for you.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2024

Staff were very friendly at the hotel. Room was lovely, clean, comfortable & all the amenities we needed. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2024 via mobile

It’s a small boutique hotel which I chose because of close distance to Royal Brampton Hospital. My room was in third floor. Elevator was not working and while it was manageable to climb stairs, taking your luggage or shoppings were challenging. For check out, I asked front desk for a help with my luggage which was pretty heavy. There is no male worker or helper in the hotel. So, a lady came for help and definitely, the luggage was too heavy for her. You need a male helper in your hotel when the elevator is not working.
I rather rate it as 3 stars because there were several missing items. No restaurant on site for lunch or dinner and there’s no mini bar in the room. So, if you want to buy some food outside to eat later, there is no fridge to keep it safe!
Underground station was 7 minutes away. The window in the rooms facing the street are not enough to keep the noise away, especially because the hotel is near three hospitals and you can hear ambulance sirens all the time.
The breakfast was the only 5 star service. The two ladies, Saida and Madouh (hope I spelled correctly) were attentive. They made the most delicious omelet and avocado and egg I had in a long time. Sourdough toast was fantastic and coffee was on top. Thank you.
The front desk staff were friendly and happy to help with anything I needed. Appreciate it.
I paid more than a 5 star hotel which I stayed in last month. I won’t stay again, it’s not that much convenient from my sight of view.

Room tip: Avoid street facing rooms. Don’t go if you have a problem climbing stairs
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2024

Perfect location for Chelsea Flower show.

Very polite and helpful staff.

The award winning breakfast that they promote was not that great and the breakfast service wad slow.