Reviews (3 670)
3 670 results
2 409
2 409
All reviews earls court club room box of chocolates quiet street on arrival tube station minute walk piccadilly line lovely hotel special thanks reception staff would definitely stay here again afternoon tea mini bar breakfast was excellent excellent stay booked this hotel
66 - 71 of 3 670 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights for my girlfriends birthday on a Thursday and Friday. When I booked the hotel I added a note to the booking explaining it was for a birthday celebration and if there was any upgrades available it would be greatly appreciated. When we arrived to check in I asked again about a possible upgrade, but was pleasantly surprised to be told they had seen the note and had already upgraded us to a club suite. Check in was faultless and smooth and the ladies on the desk Alex and Mariana couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating. It was however when we got up to the room when we were really impressed. They had pulled out all the stops for my girlfriends birthday with petals on the bed spelling “happy bday”, a “cake” made of towels with a faux candle on top, a box of truffle chocolates, a handwritten thoughtful birthday card from the hotel staff, a bottle of wine and a slice of delicious red velvet cake with macaroons. It really made us feel very special to see the amount of effort they had gone through to make sure we had a great stay and perfect birthday celebrations, really above and beyond the service I expected. The room itself was spotlessly clean, the bed very comfortable and was cleaned again with amenities restocked the following morning. Arriving at breakfast in the morning, the waiters there again wished my girlfriend a happy birthday and brought over ANOTHER cake, so thoughtful. Breakfast that was included in our stay was lovely, buffet style full English with plenty of options- great sausages!
Check out went the same way as check in and was very smooth. Mariana was lovely and asked us sincerely if we’d enjoyed our stay and if there were any problems, which I can honestly say there were none. If youre looking for a very reasonably priced, smart hotel in a lovely part of London, with impeccable service, I could not recommend Park Grand Kensington highly enough. Thank you to the all th staff for providing the best stay and making my girlfriend feel very special on her birthday.

1  Thank Gemma B
Arpan G, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gemma B,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 start review and for taking time to detail it! I am delighted to read you enjoyed the service the team provided in particular Alex and Mariana by making your girlfriend's birthday so special. Please rest assure that the feedback will be shared with the entire team from reception, to Food and beverage and Housekeeping.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently stayed at the Park Grand for my husband's 60th. The hotel staff went the extra mile, leaving a handwritten note, wine and chocolates as well as a balloon and 'happy birthday' written in petals. They also gave him cake and free breakfast the morning of his birthday.

The room was cosy and clean - a decent size. Very comfy bed too. Glad we chose to spend our celebration here and thanks to Oriana & Alex for making it extra special

Dear Jenna C,

Happy birthday to your husband once more, it was a great honour for us to host you both on this special occasion.
I am pleased to read the team went beyond and above in particular Oriana and Alex to make the birthday special.
In addition thank you for the feedback on the room and its cleanliness. I am glad that overall you have had an amazing stay and we shall look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a truly great stay in the Park Grand Kensington. We received a wonderfully friendly welcome when we checked in. Our room was on the top floor and was extremely clean with all manner of toiletries provided, pure white fluffy towels, complementary bottle of wine and water and a card welcoming us to the hotel. It was very quiet at night and the bed was so comfy.
We had made the trip to London to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were offered a beautiful complementary breakfast, on our first morning, complete with cake! What a lovely gesture!
The hotel staff were so personable and always smiling. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel was full of fresh flowers and very clean and modern.
The location of the hotel was literally 5 minutes walk to the tube at Earls Court.
I can't recommend the Park Lane Kensington highly enough! We'll be back!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sherpa818791

Dear Sherpa18791,

Thank you for rating us highly on Trip Advisor and for branding the service received as a 5 Star quality.
It is great to read that you would recommend our hotel and would come again in future and thank you for your great words on the comforts of your room and its amenities.

A huge thank you for highlighting the team members who were amazed that their little touch and gesture has made your stay unforgettable.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First, I’d like to thank Francis who helped us with during check-in. He made us feel welcome. They were attentive and provided personalized service and made us feel special for our honeymoon stay! Location is ideal as it’s right by a tube station (earls court). There are stores and restaurants nearby as well. Clean rooms, no issues during our stay. Would stay here again.

1  Thank Mighty2Mighty
Arpan G, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mighty2Mighty,

Thank you for staying at the Park Grand Kensington on your special occasion. I am pleased to read the special attention and service you have received from the team in particular Francis.

Thank you again for staying with us and I am pleased you had a memorable stay. We shall look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very happy with our stay, and the support we received to make our event logistics easier to manage. We found the staff very friendly, the room is clean, comfortable and well fitted out. The staff at reception on the morning of our departure were most efficient and good spirited. We left feeling uplifted and would return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ChrisH12100

Dear ChrisH12100,

Thank you for your review and all round positive comments on our staff and the room. I am glad to know you have received an excellent and warm attention from the team. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.