Reviews (7 419)
1 874
1 638
2 890
1 874
All reviews high street club room muffin man tube station the royal albert hall busy hotel circle line large hotel bit dated excellent location hyde park few minutes walk tea and coffee full english kensington doorman
196 - 201 of 7 419 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great location and nice staff. The breakfast was overpriced and average for what it was and so I would eat locally next time. The bathroom could do with a refit and my superior room was small so not sure what made it superior. But I would stay here again due to the location and nice staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
1  Thank perry7475
Nathan W, General Manager at Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear perry7475

Thank you for taking the time to share a review online.

I am delighted that you were satisfied with the team attitude and the service provided. I am sorry that the breakfast was not to your complete satisfaction on this occasion. I have shared your feedback with the restaurant manager and the Chefs for attention.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Wonderful central location in a quiet residential area but only a few minutes' walk to High Street Kensington Tube station and all the shops nearby. It is a busy hotel but once you are in your room the sound proofing ensures that you don't hear either the tube line outside or other guests inside. Our room was a little tight for wardrobe space but as we were only there for three nights it did not really matter. The breakfast was fantastic. It is not cheap but the quality and the variety of food makes it totally worth it. We had the hotel breakfast one day and then another day we tried a nearby tea-shop: don't do that as it is much less value for money than the hotel breakfast. Needless to say, the third morning we had the hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mijasmagic

Dear mijasmagic

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased that you were satisfied with our standards, particularly breakfast and location. I have shared your comments with the teams and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed for 2 nights and were very pleased with the hotel overall. The only real let down was the lifts! They seemed to take a while, even though there were quite a few of them guests were left queuing for quite some time!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
2  Thank OnAir113704

Dear Guest

Thank you for the kind review.

I am pleased that you were overall satisfied with your stay on this occasion. Please accept my sincere apologies for any disruption caused by essential works linked to our guests lifts. I assure you that we are working to improve the service and currently we are replacing all our guests lifts, one at a time, for more modern and efficient models.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, June 1-7, 2018, and a young man named Aleksandar was very helpful to me. I wanted to thank him again and let you know how much I appreciated his thoughtfulness.
I look forward to staying in your hotel when I am next in London.
Sandy Sage

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank sandysages

Dear sandysages

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted that Aleksander was so helpful when you needed. I have shared your feedback with the team and I thank you for the kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I dont know exactly, it might be me... but the lobby is too small for the number of guests the hotel is accommodating. The Lifts are crowded (Only 2 of 4 were working) and it seemed a bit noisy for me. But the gym was fine and I cold work out okay.

The location is great though. So is the breakfast.

Room Tip: May be good to upgrade to higher floors, really. I was given that offer but I regretted not taking it.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear NnennaWestAfrica

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you were satisfied with breakfast, location and the gym standards. I appreciate there are areas for improvement and I have shared your feedback with the team for attention. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and restore your confidence in the hotel.