Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
US$204
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$155
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$108
1 808
1 530
2 769
1 808
All reviewshigh streetclub roommuffin mantube stationalbert hallbusy hotelcircle linelarge hotelbit datedexcellent locationhyde parktea and coffeefew minutes walkfull englishkensingtondoormanharrods
FilterAll languages
40 - 45 of 7 062 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I work in the Travel Industry and fortunate to receive a good discount (depending on availability) at M&C hotels. I was amazed that I was able to receive this discount on a Bank Holiday Saturday night. So less than £70 for a hotel in Kensington was Great!

Perfectly located and easy to find. It was so easy to wizz around London on the circle line.

The room was basic but just what we needed. Good room amenities including iron/ironing board/fridge etc.

Friendly staff and good atmosphere within the hotel. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark R, General Manager at Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tracy

Thank you for the positive review.

I was very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Copthorne Tara Hotel and that the location, transport links, staff and room standards were to you satisfaction.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Mark R, General Manager at Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for the weekend.Excellent location 5 mins walk from Kensington High St tube station.A great base to explore a scenic part of London.Hotel is modern and very clean.Restaurant is excellent and the breakfast was 5/5 delicious.
I must add the staff were particularly pleasant.
Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Robbie

Thank you for your review and for recommending us.

Your very positive comments about your stay are highly appreciated and have been shared with the team. I am thrilled you enjoyed and I hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed over Easter with my whole family and I was not impressed neither underwhelmed. We got what we paid for...clean beds, good shower, OK breakfast and additionally, hair drier and shower cups!- Although Kensington is not in the city center transportation in London is excellent, so you will not have any problem. Staff was really friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lola

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you were overall satisfied with your stay with us. I appreciate your comments and have shared with the team.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and have the chance to impress you positively with the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel to stay in and does merit its 4 stars, the food is good and the personnel respectful.

The rooms are spacious and come with a handy mobile phone to make free calls and unlimited internet. You can take your mobile with you outside of the Hotel.

Access to transport is easy, the circle and district lines are about 200m away.

Only one negative point though: our room was exposed to passing rail lines and even though the noise of passing underground tubes didn’t upset us, i think others might find it annoying as windows are not sound proof.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Camille

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you found the location of the hotel to be perfect and that you were overall satisfied with our standards and the service provided. I appreciate your comments and have shared with the team.

I hope to have the pleasure of your visit again soon in the future.