Reviews (5 530)
1 068
1 595
2 058
1 068
All reviews club room tube station piccadilly line science museum internet access tesco express heathrow airport location is excellent west end concierge kensington waitrose conference pubs foyer
265 - 270 of 5 531 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a fantastic location and is within walking distance of the Royal Albert Hall and the museums, i.e. the Natural History Museum and the science museum. The latter was brilliant as well.

All in all the visit was fantastic But there were a couple of teething problems. The air-conditioning didn’t work properly and it was an extremely hot day so nighttime was a little uncomfortable. The room also smelled of stale cigarettes or cigars which I was surprised at as housekeeping I would have thought would have picked this up. In addition the breakfast choice in the club breakfast lounge was very sparse.

Other than this it was a very pleasant stay and staff were extremely polite and helpful and would recommend to friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hugo S, Manager at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Alli A,

Thank you for your positive feedback concerning your stay at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington.

Firstly, please accept my sincere my apologies for the issues you encountered concerning cleanliness, air conditioning and breakfast. I will personally following up on your comments to have them rectified. Feedback such as yours is essential to ensure we constantly maintain our service and product.

As a positive note, I am pleased to read that you had a grateful stay and particularly found the staff polite and helpful and the location to your liking.

I would like to thank you on behalf of the hotel staff for staying with us, for taking the time to leave your review and for recommending us. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The Millenium Gloucester Hotel in London Kensington has nice, comfortable and spacous rooms. Some rooms need a touch of refurbishment, especially the bathrooms. Friendly staff. Nice location and close to Gloucester Road Station. The hotel has good conference capacity but no meetingrooms with daylight.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Elisabethmh

Dear Elizabethmh

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com about your recent stay at the Millennium Gloucester Kensington Hotel London.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest; and we are delighted to hear your feedback concerning our hotel and staff.

We appreciate you sharing your comments and rest assured your comments and suggestions have been taken on board.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The inhouse hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful but the reservations team need better training as does the communication links between sister hotels.
The actual area in which the hotel is sited is excellent for both museum trips and shopping trips as the underground station is less than a 2 minute walk away. Numerous food outlets around to suit all budgets.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Hugo S, Manager at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear PennyD55

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington.

I was very disappointed to read the reservation issues you had experienced on this occasion and I appreciate you bringing them to our attention. I have investigated and discussed your feedback with the head of department and corrective actions are taken to have them rectified accordingly.

As a positive note, I was pleased to learn that our front of house team was helpful and friendly and managed to deal with the situation efficiently and glad as well that you found the sleep quality, cleanliness and location to your liking.

We hope this particular stay will not deter you from using us again which I am confident will be more enjoyable experience all round.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We visited London on our Eid Vacation. What i can say about the hotel is that the location is very good, u can go easily anywhere from there. We had some issues with our room for several times, but thanks to your receptionists we had them solved. This is one good example of how a good customer service can make the difference. I would like to mention one of the girls Maria, who actually was very calm, understanding and helpful! We didn’t manage to say thank you before we left, so we do that now. Truly hope you will make your hotel as good as your personnel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sabinita16

Dear Sabinita16

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington.

We appreciate your comments and pleased to see that you had a gratifying experience with us and special thanks for your compliments on the team! I surely will pass on the word to Maria.

I would like to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. The team and I look forward to welcome you back at the hotel hopefully in not too distant future.

Best regards,