US$305
US$248
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

NH London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$246
1 031
1 515
1 989
1 031
All reviewsclub roomtube stationpiccadilly linescience museumtesco expressexcellent locationheathrow airportinternet accesswest endconciergekensingtonwaitroseconferencepubsfoyer
1 505 - 1 510 of 5 283 reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Gives a feeling of another era – in more ways than you might think – but we love this hotel. Stayed twice now – both at Christmas time. Terrific atmosphere and very helpful staff on the desk, at the door, etc. .

Perfect for the big three museums in this area – less than ten minutes walk away. 20 minutes, (max), to Harrods. Tube – less than 2 minutes, door to door – and at a major intersection of bus routes.

Breakfast – quite good – big selection and as much as you can eat.
The rooms are a little tired, bathrooms, slightly more so – rooms may seem rather dingy to some. Beds/ bedding are super quality and very comfortable indeed.

Would we recommend – absolutely!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank oscawhiteUk
MarkHardyOM, Operations Manager at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, we appreciate your valued feedback.

I was glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and I do hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I thought the hotel was in great location the tube was right next door where you can get the District, the Circle, and the Piccadilly line. The staff was very friendly, and they were very helpful. I thought the room was good I didn't have a great view, but that was okay because I wasn't really in the room that much. I only thing is I wish there was free wifi.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that the location of the Hotel is superb. 15min walk you are in hydepark, South Kensington, high Street Kensington - with the tube only a min away.

However look a bit closer and you would realise that the hotel is in desperate need of an upgrade. Breakfast room is dark, the rooms need upgrading and generally you feel that place feels well used and tired. Furniture, carpets, curtains etc.. Rely on the Web photos at your own peril. It's clear it's a more A mass market hotel than something luxury which the Web is trying to portray.

Breakfast is really mediocre - poor in variety and nothing really well done. The millimeum club is the most pathetic club I have seen. Handful of poorly made canapés and chicken wings with cheap wine and poor selection of beverages. When I was there you could see food crumbs left all over the carpet from unruly guests and no one cleaning up.

Service in general is friendly enough but it can't compensate for a deterioration in the infrastructure. Internet is also intermittent.

Be warned!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Teekeon

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback concerning your stay at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington.

Firstly my apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay and rest assured these will be both addressed and reviewed accordingly. I take full responsibility for any lapse in the service at the hotel and I am truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory.

Thank you for bringing these to our attention..
I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and restore your faith in us through a successful experience.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Great hotel, we stayed here for New Year's Eve, the room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable, breakfast was delicious and lots of choice, and 2 minutes walk from the nearest tube station, staff were great and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank Julie C

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I have stayed at this hotel several times. I really like the location. It is across the street from Gloucester Road tube station which makes it easy to access from Heathrow on the Piccadilly line. This also makes it easy to get to other spots within London. There are pubs, restaurants , cafes, banks, grocery stores and laundromats all within close proximity. The rooms are nice and clean and a decent size for London, and there is a restaurant and bar within the hotel itself.

Stayed: June 2015