Reviews (2 205)
2 205 results
1 999
1 999
All reviews kensington palace afternoon tea stables bar red carnation welcome drink the entire staff rose petals favorite hotel turn down service kensington high street hyde park wonderful hotel home away from home every member of staff small hotel the ritz london hotel
16 - 21 of 2 205 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We didn’t stay at the Milestone Hotel, but stopped in and saw their lovely tea room, so made a reservation. We loved it! The room is intimate and charming, the staff are so friendly and accommodating, the food was delicious! We had the Royal Tea with champagne which made it even more festive. There’s an excellent selection of teas, too. It was a very relaxed setting. Will definitely go back next time we are in London!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It gives me great pleasure to read this amazing review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our Royal Afternoon Tea and found our staff to friendly and accommodating. I look forward to passing your excellent feedback through to the team here, both in the kitchen and in the Park Lounge.

I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to London.

Andrew Pike

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently had the privilege of spending three nights at the Milestone. Everything was truly outstanding. The rooms were more than comfortable and the staff could not be better. Absolutely everyone we had contact with, from the doorman, front desk and concierge, to the waiters and bar staff, were among the most helpful and genuinely friendly we have encountered at any hotel. The attention to details such as providing a different small treat in our room every day, lighting a candle in the bath during the evening turn-down service, and even wrapping the cord to our cell phone charger with a small Velcro tie they provided, put them in a category far above the ordinary. We're looking forward to returning to the Milestone the next time we are in London.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your recent stay at The Milestone Hotel. We pride ourselves on being a ‘home away from home’ here at The Milestone, so I am very proud that you have become part of the Milestone family and that my team continue to exceed your expectations.

It has been an absolute pleasure to read your fantastic review and I hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to The Milestone Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn’t say anything negative. Luxury service, beautiful rooms, great hotel indeed! I love the antique decor, it looks very luxurious.

We will definitely come back the next time we visit Kensington again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

We are looking forward to your return to The Milestone Hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of spending four days in this lovely hotel. We had Afternoon Tea in the Park Lounge that was marvelous, and the service was top notch. We greatly enjoyed the appeal of the Stable Bar in the hotel and spent time there relaxing at the end of the day. The Milestones location if fantastic and has great restaurants like the Cheneston with in their hotel, and more in walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I am delighted to learn of your fantastic review of your experience with us. We take great pride in our personalised service here at The Milestone Hotel and I’m thrilled to learn that you consider my staff and service as 'top notch'.

Thank you kindly for writing such a fantastic review and my team and I am eagerly awaiting welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed in many lovely hotels all over the world, for our business and for our personal travels as well. The Milestone is without a doubt our favorite hotel we have ever stayed in! Staying for about a week gave us a mere taste of the graciousness of their staff, their dining experiences, and lovely rooms. So much so, we can’t wait to return to London for a second visit to stay @ The Milestone again. We were absolutely taken with London and the countryside as well. Our 25th anniversary celebration in UK/London could not have been more delightful. The Milestone is a Treasure to behold!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at The Milestone Hotel. I am pleased to learn that we have become your favourite hotel and that your overall experience with us including a special 25th anniversary celebration was delightful.

Thank you very much for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Milestone Hotel for your next trip to London.