Such a good experience. Was a little concerned that the location was not central, but it is a 90 second walk to Holborn tube stop which serves Piccadilly and Central lines (both vital).Originally booked a room, it was OK, but decided at the hotel to upgrade to a suite. Very good decision, the upgrade was well worth it and handled well by Laurine at front desk. Scarfes bar is top notch, but gets busy and I would call down in advance to let them know you are coming to ensure a good spot near fireplace.
Car service from airport was over top Range Rover, right on time. Used concierge many times, all good Emiliano in particular. Would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London