Spent just 2 days here for a short trip to the theatre with my daughter. It's a truly beautiful hotel, and the service and attention from staff is excellent.
We stayed in a deluxe suite, and it was a really gorgeous room, very spacious, and beautifully designed. A slight let down was that the only shower was 'in the bath' kind, which was a bit unexpected with two bathrooms, but just a minor detail, and the room couldn't really be faulted. It was exceptionally comfortable, (best nights sleep ever!) and was very peaceful and cosy.
The staff were really brilliant, bringing my daughter little treats, and making sure we had everything we needed. The food was fabulous, we ate in Holborn dining rooms both days, and had small snack in the Mirror room too. Both times the food & drink was excellent and the service was superb. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London