The Landmark London
Agoda.com
US$363
US$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$316
US$275
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
NH London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$154
NH Hotels
US$227
US$196
US$231
US$189
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$239
Reviews (3 201)
3 201 results
2 296
2 296
All reviewswinter gardenmarylebone stationmirror barafternoon teabeautiful hotelregents parkmarylebone high streetfive star hotelexecutive roombottle of champagnefamily roomwest endatriumspaconciergeluxurydoorman
2 465 - 2 470 of 3 201 reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the Landmark. The hotel is classy and beautiful.

I was upgraded upon arrival. The room was spacious and well appointed. I had ordered some packages to be delivered to me in advance of my arrival, and they were sent to my room a few minutes after checking in.

The hotel is right across the street from the Marylebone tube station, which makes it very convenient.

My only complaint is that the hotel did not have a flat screen television set, and that they did not have a kettle in the room.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2011

Excellent hotel in a good location right opposite Marylebone station. Extremely helpful staff, well equipped rooms, spacious bathrooms and all the comfort you expect from a luxury class hotel.
The spa is nice. If you want to book treatment do it well in advance as they are fully booked most of the time.
Staying in this hotel is special and well worth the little money you need to spend for ;-p
The atrium is fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2011

My wife and I have stayed at the Landmark many times. We have always enjoyed our stay. The hotel is well designed, thanks to the spacious Atrium and generally comfortable rooms. Staff attention is good. In particular, we were welcomed warmly by Mr. Schlaeppi who ensured that all of our needs are well tended. This is not the first time that he has been instrumental in our pleasant stay. In fact, a part of our repeated returns to the Landmark is the knowledge that we would continue to have the good attention and service from Mr. Schlaeppi.
Noted also that the Concierge staff is also very kind and good.
The only unpleasant item is the bathroom amenities which are heavily scented. Unscented would be more preferable and avoid allergy risk.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Stunning London Hotel, which looks better in real life than on photos. The highlight for my wife and I was the Sunday brunch. This is an all you can eat buffet with unlimited champagne. The champagne wasn't the best (naturally) but wasn't half bad, and the food was excellent, with something for everyone. We quoffed at least 2 bottles each of champagne, so this also represents (at £75 per person) excellent value - as long as you're able to drink of course!
The hotel room we had was very nice, but the TV was very old and this aspect needs updating.
My only gripe was the spa, which I'm afraid should be called a wet area only. Here's why: my wife and I went in and there were 10 other people there, nothing too busy. However, there were only 6 places to sit or recline, so these were all taken up. So we had no where to sit and there was no where to hang our robes. The robes ended up on the floor - no where else to put them - and we ended up bored and left after 30 mins. It wasn't cheap either so I asked for, and got, our money back. But all in all a poorly designed area that needs improving. The worst aspect was that people were going for treatments and leaving their towels on the chairs and disappearing for ages. Surely the staff taking these people to their treatments should not allow them to leave their towels behind? I thought the Germans were bad!!
My suggestion - enjoy the hotel and the Sunday brunch if relevant, spend the money, just avoid the spa.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teamtango
The_Landmark_London, Landmark Spa Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2011

Thank you for your helpful feedback on the spa, we will certainly ensure in future that our spa guests do not try to hold their loungers whilst having their treatments. We have a separate relaxation lounge for spa guests, so there is no need for this to occur.

I am very sorry that at the time you visited us you were unable to find a space to relax, I hope that on your next visit you will have a totally relaxing and rejuvenating experience.

Kind regards

Kristina Cipinyte - Spa Manager

Kristina

Reviewed 3 February 2011

My wife and I were working in St John's Wood and given the vagaries of London traffic and underground like to be reasonably close. The Marriot Maida Vale is even closer but we've decided on the past few trips to stay at the Landmark, convenient to work and in a nicer part of town. It's a big sprawling hotel with a nice old-world feel. Although we requested a room with an outside view - the others face their Winter Garden restaurant courtyard and if peace and quiet is important for you, you too will ask for an outdoor view room. They didn't have one in the room class we had booked but as members of their E-Club, we took advantage of one of the benefits and upgraded at no additional cost to a junior suite on the 3rd floor facing the outside. The rooms were spacious and comfortable with televisions in each room, a radio with Ipod dock by the bedside, and a nice sitting area. The bathroom had a large walk-in shower and generously sized bath towels, robes etc. Wireless internet wasn't free but was generally quick and reliable. Although no centrally located London hotel offers perfectly silent nights, this was not too bad and ear=plugs were optional. The Mirror Bar with its champagne specialties and an excellent selection of well-mixed cocktails is a relaxed and delightful place to pass an hour or two and their restaurant 220 is particularly good. My wife and I each enjoyed a dish of tagliatelle with truffle oil for lunch. The staff is pleasant and helpful and I will continue to think warmly of the concierge who recommended the nearby restaurant Les Portes D'Indes which made for a memorable evening. Considering the number of London hotels that offer shoe-box sized rooms and indifferent staffs, the Landmark is in an altogether different class without carrying the price tag of the famous top hotels. Book via their E-club and check their websites and you might find a real bargain as did.

• Stayed: February 2011