Reviews (4 733)
4 733 results
3 880
3 880
All reviews trafalgar square complimentary mini bar national gallery covent garden nespresso machine bottle of champagne perfect location executive room excellent hotel west end special thanks london eye train station buckingham palace every member of staff wonderful stay big ben
62 - 67 of 4 733 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location right next to Charing Cross station. Hotel had character and charm. Very friendly and helpful staff, who genuinely wish to help. Spacious and well equipped room with everything you need and more.Great breakfast!

1  Thank Hattiemoose
Charing X, General Manager at Amba Hotel Charing Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hattiemoose,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay at Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

It makes me very proud that you love our charming decor and amazing ambience. Your wonderful comments that mention our fantastic location, friendliness of the team and the comfort of your room are very much appreciated and your lovely words have been shared with the team.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. When you decide to return please feel free to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Perfectly located for the theatres. Warm and friendly welcome. Lovely room and very comfortable bed. We had theatre package and whilst the pre theatre meal was fine on the Friday evening, service was appalling on the Saturday resulting in a rather miserable experience. Also the pre theatre dinner menu has a very limited choice. In hindsight I wish we had paid for the afternoon tea which looked great. All in all it's a great hotel and would return but perhaps not eat dinner!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sightsee514364

Dear Sightsee514364,

Thank you for sharing this lovely review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am delighted that you love our fantastic location within walking distance of so many theatres. I am thrilled that your lovely and comfortable room as so perfect for you. Thank you for your feedback regarding your pre-theatre dinner experience. We really do appreciate your feedback as it is our best tool for improving our business and be ensured that the issue was properly adressed.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. If you have decided to return please feel free to contact me directly, as it would be my pleasure to oversee your booking.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

All the staff we lovely, so helpful and friendly. Maria Ramos was amazing from start to finish, she made our stay so special. It was my daughters 16th birthday, Maria couldn't do enough to make her feel special and go the extra mile. We will definitely be returning to the hotel soon.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank S6300RFinfo

Wow! Dear S6300RFinfo, what can I say more than thank you for your lovely review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

It is great to know that you choose our beautiful hotel to celebrate such a special moment in your daughters' life. It is truly a pleasure to read your kind words about our team, especially about our superstar Maria and her commitment to make your daughters' birthday such a memorable moment for both of you.

I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon. Once you have decided on the dates, please feel free to contact me directly, as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking

Warm regards,

pedrodasilva@amba-hotel.com

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Enjoyed my stay. Very good hotel. Good staff. Free minibar. Good service. Excellent location. Hot breakfast needs more vegetarian variety, especially for a 4 star hotel. Most TV channels don't work. Remote control difficult to use. All in all very good.

2  Thank Traderwiz

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am delighted that you highlight our friendly & attentive team and our fabulous central location. I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast and the TV. We really do appreciate your feedback as it is our best tools for improving our level of service.

I look forward to welcoming you back again when you visit our city. When you have decided to return please feel free to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Top notch service. The hotel staff were pleasant and courteous. The hotel is very quiet. Unfortunately forgot to use their WiFi as forgot to ask. Location is just fabulous. The rooms were clean and spacious. Overall a place I would not hesitate

1  Thank iftekargogah

Dear iftekargogah,

I am delighted that you found our fabulous central location perfect for your stay and that you highlight the friendly service delivered by our pleasant and courteous team.

The team and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Please let me know when you are planning another visit and it will be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warm regards,