Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eva K

A 10/10 place to stay in London

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2024
Fantastic accommodation, fantastic staff and my 10/10 place to stay in London for business or with the family.
Everyone on the team was welcoming, extremely professional and the accommodation quality was to an excellent standard. I would happily stay here again for upcoming events, conferences or just to grab a show in the West End. Loads to see and do and none of the hassle you might expect at the start of a busy season when you arrive at 130 Queen's Gate. The Manager and front desk team were really great and always happy to help with any queries.
Date of stay: June 2024
  • Travelodge
    R 1 138
12.3 km from 130 Queen's Gate
View more hotels in London
All reviews hyde park clean apartment washer dryer felt like home housekeeping service a wonderful stay queensgate bedroom waitrose knightsbridge furniture cleaning couch cleaners
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2024

We had a very nice stay in 3 bedroom apartment with 3 adults and 3 children. Room was clean and we found all that we needed. Staff in reception were very friendly and helpful. Location in South Kensington is very good and I can see us coming back also on our next stay in London. Quite near to Kensington Gardens where children love the Diana Memorial Playground.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Reetta M
Management Team , Other at 130 Queen's Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our staff provided exceptional service and that you enjoyed our apartments and cleaning. We look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing experience at 130 Queens Gate by Maykenbel.

Kind Regards,
Management Team

Reviewed 7 May 2024

We spent six grat days at 130 Queensgate. It is centrally located and close to a huge variety of eatries. Our apartment was spacious and well-serviced. The staff were especially helpful after my wife had a fall outside and this was appreciated. Only one small complaint - the beds very very hard!

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2024

We have stayed at 130 Queen's Gate several times for between 1-5 weeks at a time in the last 5 years. This year we spent all 4 weeks of February and the last week of March. The location is fantastic. The staff are outstanding; friendly, efficient and always happy to help. The apartments are well equipped and clean. Some are fresher than others, but overall very good. The bed in our apartment for February 2024 was a bit too hard, but the apartment we had in late March 2024 was excellent all-round. The apartment in Feb 2023 was also excellent. We can't praise the staff enough. Always so friendly, flexible and helpful. We will be back in 2025.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2024

I frequently travel for both business and leisure, often opting for various hotels and aparthotels. For a relative's birthday, I booked the Executive One Bedroom with Balcony based on the website's images, accompanied by a note requesting a similar layout to the one advertised as I understand rooms have slight variations.

Upon arrival, the allocated apartment differed significantly from the advertised images, resembling more of a One Bedroom Deluxe with Balcony. When I went back to reception, I was informed there was only one Executive One Bedroom with Balcony resembling what is advertised in the whole building. No one bothered to inform me despite having ample notice and it already being occupied before I made my booking.

The alternative options presented also mirrored the One Bedroom Deluxe with Balcony. Unwilling to pay a premium for a clearly non-premium apartment, I chose not to stay. If I wanted a One Bedroom Deluxe with Balcony I would have chosen that one. In the end I managed to find somewhere else in London for my relative without damaging my own reputation.

130 Queens Gate falls far short of a 5-star experience. Staff do not anticipate individual guests' needs to create unique and memorable experiences.
It's not even a 3 star hotel as guest service are terrible and staff do not provide prompt, courteous and a efficient service

This establishment appears more interested in financial gain than customer satisfaction. False advertising is prevalent, and attempting to contact management proves challenging and time-consuming.

For those seeking the Executive One Bedroom with Balcony, I advise against it. London boasts numerous (apart)hotels offering superior customer experiences without deceptive practices, genuinely earning their 5-star status.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Pel S
Kehinda Ward, General Manager at 130 Queen's Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2024

Thank you for providing us with the information. I do apologize for the late response while we investigated the issue regarding the allocation of the apartment.

Please accept my sincere apologies for this unintentional inconvenience caused to you and the fact that you were left to feel disappointed on very special day. I can confirm the apartment allocated to you was a one bedroom executive which you had booked. The photographs published are only for guidance purpose we do not guarantee particular apartment.

We look forward for an opportunity to welcome you back at 130 Queen's Gate and hopefully restore your trust.

Reviewed 19 February 2024

I have booked this place in order to celebrate my birthday together with my family during our return to London.

The location is great with two underground stations in close proximity and Harrods in walking distance, all the gentlemen at reception were polite, friendly and overall extremely welcoming towards my family and I, but the lady was very difficult and answered with “no” to all of our requests giving rude and not caring impression. The housekeeping team was brilliant and took great care of our apartment when we were out.

Our apartment was lovely, although the furniture was tired, we had a nice view of the street as well as a balcony where we were drinking our coffees in the morning.

Overall, we had a good experience here and we felt safe, especially with 24 hour reception but there is certainly room for improvement.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mohamed, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted that you have overall enjoyed your stay at 130 Queen's Gate by Maykenbel and liked our key central location in the heart of Kensington. Please accept our sincere apologies for what has occurred in terms of level of service as we have failed to meet your expectations. We hope you return soon so we can make up for it! Kind Regards, Management Team