Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Claudia S

My wonderful time at Egerton House Hotel!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2024via mobile
We absolutely loved the hotel. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They can’t do enough for their guests. Rooms are lovely and spacious for London. Breakfast is delicious as is the high tea. I will definitely return and recommend it to my friends. A definite 10 in my book! Be sure to contact them before you arrive and they will make you dining reservations, recommend things to do and order theater tickets. I can’t wait to go back!
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 16 Jun 2024
Dear ClaudiasU1252RU,

May I take the opportunity to thank you again from all of us here at The Egerton House Hotel for your overwhelmingly positive feedback following your recent stay with us whilst on holiday in London.

It was so wonderful to have had you as our guests on this occasion and most importantly, it is just fantastic to hear that you will return to The Egerton House Hotel on your next visit to our city. This is truly a feather in our cap and I am confident that you now consider our townhouse hotel, your London home away from home.

Thank you again from the entire Egerton House Hotel team and please let us know if we can be of any assistance prior to your next stay with us.

In the meantime, have a lovely evening and keep well and take care.

R 3 199
Reviews (2 182)
2 182 results
2 034
2 034
All reviews afternoon tea brompton road drawing room victoria and albert museum boutique hotel home away from home rose petals studio suite small hotel turn down service every staff member south kensington favorite hotel quiet street wonderful hotel a wonderful stay the location is perfect
Selected filters
13 - 18 of 2 182 reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2024

We recently stayed at The Egerton and experienced the best hotel and service we’ve had in our many years of travel. Comparing other 5 star hotels, The Egerton stands out as the best. From a service and attentiveness standpoint, I would compare it to being a child staying at your grandparents house; being spoiled at every turn. Top marks to all

Room tip: Every aspect was outstanding
Date of stay: June 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle Devlin, General Manager at The Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2024

Dear Conniepecoraro,

Thank you so very much from all of us here at The Egerton House Hotel for your very kind and generous feedback following your recent stay with us. This is well and truly appreciated by each and every member of the Egerton team.

I am most pleased to hear that we have succeeded in making your overall guest experience an exceptional one and that we created the perfect calm and relaxing retreat away from the hustle and bustle of London, whilst you were in town with your family.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you all back to the hotel in hopefully the very near future and if there is anything that we can take care of prior to your next intended stay, please do not hesitate to let us know.

In the meantime, have a lovely remainder of your weekend and keep well.

Reviewed 7 June 2024

Over the years, the Egerton House Hotel has become our London "home away from home". The staff do everything they can, they go above and beyond expectations to make us welcome and to make our stay as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. This is in little ways and in big ways. They cannot be commended highly enough. And the hotel itself provides a level of comfort and luxury that we truly appreciate. The breakfast is at a very high standard consistently - in keeping with everything else.

Room tip: Be sure to include breakfast in your reservation.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ivan G
Michelle Devlin, General Manager at The Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2024

Dear Ivan,

I would like to thank-you for your review and for setting aside the time to share your positively glowing feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you back to your London home once again and I can only offer my sincerest gratitude for your continued loyalty. What is most pleasing to see is that the team continue to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations time after time with no detail being too small or request too large.

Your comfort and luxury is of our utmost priority so to see you truly appreciate this and make note of it in your feedback does bring a smile to my face. A special thank-you must be offered for your kind words and commendation of the staff, I will most definitely pass this along and share it with the entire team.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back once again to your London home away from home. When the time comes to planning your return please do let us know and we would be delighted to assist in anyway that we can.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2024

It is a pleasure to write a review on this delightful property. As a seasoned traveler for many years I’ve stayed a most of the top properties throughput the world.But I must say the Egerton is a hidden gem and will bet my go to property with any future trips to London.
I cannot compliment the staff enough their everyday caring and making sure our stay was too notched. They were always there to assist you in anyway. It is a perfect place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle Devlin, General Manager at The Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2024

Dear louismF1905WP,

May I take the opportunity to thank you from the entire team here at The Egerton House Hotel for your very kind and generous feedback following your recent stay with us. Your 5-star review of your guest experience is much appreciated and rest assured that we will share it with each and every member of the Egerton team.

I am most delighted to hear that you thought so very highly of the service that you have received from our team who is so committed in making our guests feel at home and to provide them with the highest level of attentive and caring service throughout their stay.

Most importantly, it made me very happy to hear that you will return to The Egerton House Hotel on future visits to London and I hope and trust that you now consider our intimate townhouse hotel your London home!

In the meantime, should you need any further assistance with anything prior to your next planned visit, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are all here at hand to assist you in any way, shape or form.

I wish you a pleasant remainder of your week and keep well and until next time.

Reviewed 25 May 2024

We’ve stayed at Egerton House several times. It’s the very best of boutique hotels—lovely, comfortable rooms, professional and extremely helpful staff, quiet street, immaculate and very well decorated public rooms and individual rooms, and a true delight to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle Devlin, General Manager at The Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2024

I would like to thank-you on behalf of the team for your wonderful review and truly thoughtful feedback. It was a delight to read that your return visits to The Egerton continue to meet and even exceed your expectations.

Your praise of being the very best of boutique hotels is something that we most definitely treasure and use as empowerment going forward. I am deeply proud that every element of you time as our guest was lovely, from your room, through the beautifully quiet location to our wonderfully helpful and caring team.

I only hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back once again so that we may continue to offer the oasis of luxury and calm that you have come to expect and value. Should you need for any assistance organising your return then please do reach out directly and we would be delighted to help.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2024

This hotel is without a doubt a treasure! My husband and I were treated like gold our whole trip. This hotel is in a lovely, very walkable neighborhood not far from Harrod's (we went there every day 😄) as well as many excellent pubs and restaurants. We loved the neighborhood feel to the area and enjoyed evening walks around the area. There are 2 Tube stops nearby as well, very convenient. The staff was extremely welcoming, always up for a chat or giving advice on things to do, places to eat, etc. We also took part in their martini class, which was so fun! I don't think I can drink a martini in the U.S. again 🍸 Definitely consider staying here, you won't regret it!

Room tip: The bar is a treat in the evening, met lots of great people there (a lot of them from the neighborhood) The martini class well worth taking
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michelle Devlin, General Manager at The Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2024

Dear Rossluke,

It was real pleasure to receive your review this morning so on behalf of the entire team we would like to thank-you for your glowing feedback and outstanding score. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your time as our guest and that you found the hotel to be a treasure.

On reading through your feedback it made me very happy to read that our team went above and beyond to make you feel welcome and well taken care of. Our goal is strive towards creating a warm, welcoming and relaxing environment and to see these themes feature so strongly in your feedback is very pleasing. Thank-you for your shinning comments on the team, I will most definitely share your comments with them.

It is wonderful to see that you also greatly appreciate the surrounding area and the enviable location in which we find ourselves. The royal borough of Chelsea and Kensington is a delight to walk through and with Harrods so close by, you can never want for retail therapy.

I am happy that you cannot wait to return as we would be equally very happy to welcome you back once again. While , I hope that your stay with us did not completely ruin your taste of Martini's back home, rest assured an ice cold Egerton Martini will be awaiting you on your return.

Warm Regards,