Reviews (1 694)
1 694 results
1 568
1 568
All reviews brompton road afternoon tea red carnation drawing room rose petals victoria and albert museum boutique hotel home away from home studio suite small hotel the entire staff turn down service south kensington favorite hotel quiet street wonderful hotel little touches
10 - 15 of 1 694 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time in this hotel. It is ideally situated in an area with easy access to museums and shopping district. The hotel is beautifully decorated and all the staff including those working in restaurant/ bar and front desks are extremely helpfully. Definitely will come again and recommend to friends.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank HongKongSimon
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HongKongSimon,

Many thanks for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure for us to have you staying with us and I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable experience you had. Thank you for your comments regarding the staff - I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to my team.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to what I hope is your new London home.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

As in the past, my wife and I could not have been better looked after than we were at The Egerton House Hotel during our recent eight day stay.

Our room was perfect - exceedingly comfortable in every way. Breakfast and other food orders from the bar were all of the highest London standard, and indeed better! Then, perhaps most importantly, the staff are exceptional. Nothing is too much. Often they are one step ahead, and always smiling and welcoming.

We will be back! Thank you

Room Tip: Rooms second, third and fourth floors with front views seem best.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear hankslack,

It is always a pleasure to have you both staying with us and your contribution to our TripAdvisor reviews is very much appreciated. I am thrilled to read of your enjoyment of The Egerton House and thank you for your compliments towards the staff and reference to the hotel's services.

I look forward to welcoming you back home in the near future and thank you for your continued support.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This was a first class experience from the minute we arrived. The staff couldn't be more helpful. The room was beautiful and immaculately kept. Food and drinks were five star. It was a great way to start our Europe trip. We only wish we could have stayed longer but we will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Fearless674334,

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am delighted that you departed with the intention of returning in the future. I trust the remainder of your European trip will be just as enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Egerton House in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Egerton House for 3 night. I can only say I wish it could have been longer. Our studio suite was exquisite, the breakfasts divine and the hospitality second to none. Our son celebrated his 13th birthday while we were there. A birthday cake was provided, he was given a birthday card from the staff and they all sang happy birthday to him. Egerton House is a truly wonderful experience and we can't wait to stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear hcspan,

Thank you for your charming review of The Egerton House Hotel.

I hope the birthday boy had an enjoyable day and time in London. It was certainly a pleasure to have you and your family staying here with us and rather sad when you had to leave!

I look forward to welcoming you back to what I hope is now your new London home.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Having arrived a bit crumpled from our week-long travels, we were warmly greeted and welcomed to Egerton House. The hotel is beautifully detailed and thoughtfully appointed in every way, and utterly comfortable. Although our stay this time is quite short as we make our way home, we are already looking forward to our next London trip and a longer stay.

Our room has a lovely canopy bed, exquisite linens, and seemingly endless hot water, all so important after a week of cycling. Candles were already lit in the bath when we reached our room, and every feature of the room seems to work perfectly. The hotel has a perfect location in Knightsbridge. Recommended without hesitation.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BonnyW,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was an utter pleasure to have you staying with us and have the opportunity to pamper you a little - even if only very briefly. I look forward to your return to the hotel for a longer period next time and hope it will be soon.

Your encouraging words and extensive evaluation are much appreciated.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.