Reviews (1 683)
1 683 results
1 558
1 558
All reviews brompton road afternoon tea red carnation drawing room rose petals victoria and albert museum boutique hotel home away from home studio suite small hotel the entire staff rooms are beautiful turn down service south kensington favorite hotel quiet street wonderful hotel
160 - 165 of 1 683 reviews
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

An amazing hotel in Knightsbridge. It seems to be at home here, everything is perfect, from the kindness and the helpfulness of the staff to the beauty and the cleaning of the rooms, from the high quality of the breakfast to that pleasant feeling of being pampered. Thank you all, I hope to come back soon!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Pulcio576,

I am so thrilled to read of what an enjoyable stay you had and would like to thank you for your kind comments and charming review. We definitely hope people feel at home and pampered when they are here so I am thrilled you felt this way. Your comments shall be passed on to my team; whom shall be thrilled.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to your new London home soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was treated to this luxury boutique hotel as a birthday present by my fiancé for a weekend away in London. From walking through the doors at the beginning of your trip right to the very end, you’ll be well looked after by the ever so helpful staff. Water is available 24\7 which at the time we went, was necessary as it was about 30 degrees outside.
There are complimentary sweets and nibbles available for you during your stay, fresh fruit each day in your room and a luxury selection of teas and coffee.
The beds are extremely comfortable and the turn down service is one of the highest standard I’ve ever seen.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear SheradanHannahFaye,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us on the occasion of your birthday and I am thrilled to read your glowing review. In fact, I rather hope you shall come and see us again in the near future, and that you shall regard The Egerton House as your London home whenever you find yourself here.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We love staying at this wonderful hotel! The staff are helpful and friendly and the service is second to none. We stayed a night in a King Deluxe room which was spacious and very comfortable.
We’d like to say a big thank to everyone at the Egerton for another wonderful stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear hayl341,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review about your most recent stay at The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back time and again, and I am glad that you enjoyed your New Year’s stay with us. Your continued support of The Egerton, and indeed of Red Carnation Hotels, is truly most appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This hotel is a gem in London. It's a smaller boutique hotel and has personalized service with a very talented staff. It's in a great location with two tube stops located very short easy walks away.
From the moment we checked in we were taken under wing. The staff are so friendly and attentive without ever being intrusive. They were always quick to offer help and suggestions when needed. Each member of the staff always seemed to be ready, willing and able to go out of their way to make our stay not only in the hotel, but our time in England, perfect. When we were checking out it felt more like we were leaving a friends home than checking out of a hotel.
Our room was so cozy and the bathroom large and luxurious. The bed and linens were wonderful. The thermostat in the room worked well and it was always easy to get our room to the perfect temperature to our taste. The hotel is on a quiet side street and we never heard any noise from the street or from other guest rooms.
We pre-ordered room service for a very early delivery one morning, it arrived exactly at the time we requested, and it was delicious! As so many have written here, the bar area and barman Esley are lovely. Do try a Gin Martini while there, if you have the inclination, mine was possibly the best I've ever had!
I will definitely return to this hotel when in London and would recommend it to anyone traveling to the area.
Special thanks to Jacques and Scott for their kind hospitality!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear J W,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderfully detailed review about your most recent stay at The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is so good to know that you had a most comfortable stay with us, and that we were able to make your time in England that much more special. Your kind comments towards our staff, especially to Esley, Jacques and Scott are most appreciated and I shall be sure to pass them on. I am also very pleased to read that your room was to your satisfaction and you appreciated your cosy and luxurious surroundings in the middle of London.

Once again thank you for your review. I do hope to have the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to The Egerton in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Upon arrival you immediately feel like you are part of their family. The people are so warm and friendly and will try and make your stay a memorable one.
It was so festive and pretty as every corner and niche had something beautiful to admire.
The rooms are small and cozy and furnished beautifully. The service is impeccable and they have many repeat guests. Kathrin the Deputy GM and Jacques Conradies the concierge is beyond brilliant and so helpful even in advance of my arrival.
They also have magnificent high tea. I think it is the finest in the city.

Room Tip: I liked being on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Magictravelnow,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed such a memorable stay with us over the festive season and that you were impressed by our Christmas decorations as much as we are every year. Here at The Egerton House we consider all of our guests as part of the Egerton family so I was very happy to read that you felt this way and I shall pass your kind words on to all of the team. Kathrin and Jacques will also be very happy to hear that they made such an impact on your stay with us.

Thank you also for such high praise on our afternoon tea service, it is becoming more and more popular by the day and I am so glad you were able to enjoy it whilst here.

The Egerton House is considered by many to be their London home away from home and here is to hoping that we can enjoy many return visits from you also in the years to come!