US$320
US$51
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$262
1 405
1 165
1 405
1 165
All reviewswestfield shopping centresnow roomshepherds bushcentral linesteam roomcontinental breakfastexecutive roomhuge bedbirthday treatnotting hilltube stationafternoon teafull englishcentral londonolympiasofarobe
122 - 127 of 3 372 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my first time at the spa. It looked lovely in the guide and website and I opted for the solo time. I got there early but when check in time came my room wasn't ready. I waited 25 mins for it and then there was no welcome slippers or robe however I rang reception for these and they gave them promptly. Staff are friendly and call you by name which is a nice touch. The spa manager (I think) Italien? is very welcoming, thoughtful and reassuring and I would say I would go back just for her hospitality, and the oriental lady who did my body exfoliation. Yes, spa time was great! Though the spa is smaller than what I thought, it wasn't over crowded (I went over the Easter break) and in fact had it to myself the following morning for almost 30 mins. The snow paradise is impressive! I have never seen a room full of snow! The bed was comfortable - I had a good night sleep on the firm bed which I like, as some hotels have soft beds. The dinner that came with the package ( I chose fish and chips) was server nicely and my did it taste so good. The waiters are very pleasant too. I did 2 gym workouts and the gym was enough for me, I was really there for the spa and the amenities and toiletries was enough too. The bar in the evening was lively but a lot of visitors seem to be going out. All in all I cant really complain, I even said when checking out I would like to book for June in 2 months and I still plan to do that but this time with my husband. I just don't like the location but its easy to travel to after work or from North London where I live for a break. So, yes I recommend this spa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice lunch we ate the club sandwich and burger. The wrap was fresh and tasty. They also do a themed pop tea which looked fun. You are able to use your gourmet society for 50 percent off when booking you must notify you are using prior to arriving. Spa i have visited previously and is good if expensive. The bar downstairs ia a local hotspot as open all night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had been to a gig at the Shepherd's Bush Empire. There was a DJ in the bar at the hotel when we got in - vety loud with a lot of bass! Our room was on the ground floor nearest to the bar. We didn't get any sleep and had the noise of people going past. We didn't feel that safe. No real apology the next day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simran D, Guest Relations Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Jo K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I’m sorry to hear you didn’t have a good stay with us. I wonder whether you would be kind enough to get in touch in me directly so that I can investigate the noise disturbance incident further. My email address is gsm@k-west.co.uk.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Simran

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fantastic hotel great beds only downside was the parking all in all a great stay and hotel service was slow..food was great room was very quiet and has every thing needed for your stay..even has a dj on the weekend who was great!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We found this hotel on secret escapes and it looked fancy from the outside so we thought why not. Room was nice and very spacious, this was our first baby free night in 11 months so we thought we would treat ourselves and order breakfast in bed - we were unable to order breakfast in bed after waiting 45 minutes for a card to order it on then being told they didn’t have any in the hotel. We were then told to phone room service and request what we wanted without being able to see a menu (by this time it was 11:45 and we just wanted to go to sleep). The pillows weren’t the comfiest and I was awaken by the light coming through as the curtain didn’t shut properly. The foyer spotlight also didn’t work so you couldn’t see when making a cup of tea. The hand devise in the room (handi) didn’t work, think this is supposed to help with travel and sight seeing in the area but ours didn’t work the whole time. Room 605 - if you want a slightly less functioning room. White company toiletries are a bonus though!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank missjones92

Dear Missjones92,

Thank you for your review. I’m disappointed to learn that your recent stay with us was less than perfect. I appreciate your visit was a rare treat and that there were a number of things we could have done better to give you the best experience possible. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings in service standards and the maintenance issues in the room.

I would be grateful if you could kindly get in touch with me so that I can resolve the problems you’ve highlighted to your satisfaction. My email address is gsm@k-west.co.uk.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,