Reviews (3 553)
1 495
1 199
1 495
1 199
All reviews westfield shopping centre snow room shepherds bush continental breakfast central line steam room executive room huge bed birthday treat notting hill tube station afternoon tea full english central london olympia sofa robes
1 251 - 1 256 of 3 553 reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2016

My boyfriend and I booked K West as a last minute get away and were absolutely delighted with our stay! The hotel only had single rooms left at such short notice but the bookings team let us upgrade for 2 occupancies which was really understanding and helpful for a Friday night! Upon arrival, we were given VIP passes for Westfields shopping centre which gave us discounts at some of the shops and saved us a chunk of money! The bar was lively at night which was great fun, although slightly noisy so bear this in mind if you're looking for an early night... We spent most of Sunday using the Spa and had deep tissue massages (Incredible!!!) The front desk allowed a later check-out free of charge due to our massages being at noon which made our stay all the more relaxing. We also had prosecco on the Sunday night and when one of the glasses appeared flat, we were promptly provided with a fresh glass. Our only concern was the standard of the breakfast in the restaurant... For £17 per head, the standard was poor, however we expressed our concern to the staff who very kindly reimbursed us. All in all, we were extremely happy with our weekend away. It's relaxing, fun and not a bank breaker! We very much hope to return in the future. Would highly recommend to couples or group get-aways!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Hi Sarah B,

Thank you for a great 5 Star Review!! I'm pleased you enjoyed your deep tissue massage and your cut price shopping trip! Thank you for highly recommending us and we hope to see you back at K West soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We arrived mid afternoon and were advised that our room wouldn't be ready for 10-15 minutes, but we were kindly offered free drinks vouchers (x2) so we could wait in the bar area. The hotel its self is quite deceiving as its absolutely huge when you go downstairs and it was a bit of a hike to our room, which was right on the other end of the hall! When we got to our room the light bulb was just being changed by the maintenance guy, who was very polite and wished us a nice stay. The room was a good size and very clean, it has temp controls, TV, wardrobes x2, ironing board (No Iron), mini fridge and an iPad to order room service. The bathroom was also a good size and clean and the shower was fantastic! We wanted to go down and use the spa facilities, but we were advised that it was very busy and at £30 (Weekend rate) We decided against, but thanked the receptionist for her honesty in telling us it was busy. The hotel is 5 mins from the tube and Westfield center, which accommodates loads of different restaurants and has a lovely little restaurant/ bar area if you don't want to venture out. We opted for the cooked breakfast which is a bit over priced at £20, but it had a vast menu and was cooked to perfection. There is also a continental option, which also looked very good. All in all it was an easy pleasant stay, but I wouldn't be prepared to spend anymore than the £169 we paid for one night. They will also look after your bags after check out, which was very useful for us, as we didn't want to drag them around London. (Free WIFI too!)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Scottiepfc

Hello Scottiepfc,

Thank you for posting your FOUR STAR REVIEW. I'm pleased you had a pleasant night (we all need one of those from time to time). Come back soon and try the Spa - we do get busy but if you book treatments then we will always fir you in.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Fantastic stay. Staff extremely helpful and go out of their way to help. Hot water in rooms could have been a little hotter. Would definitely recommend and will be returning with my wife. The prices for treatments looked a little steep.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi GaryBeacon,

Your FIVE STAR REVIEW was a "beacon" of light to me!! I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay, please do return with your wife - I'm sure she is worth treating to a treatment!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We didn't eat at the hotel so I can't comment on that, but the hotel was stunning. We were even upgraded! The spa was fantastic and my partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our treatments. Staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel was a short walk from Westfield shopping centre. I will definitely return!

Room tip: Executive suite was fabulous! Very comfortable bed, good sized, spacious room.
Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Martin H, General Manager at K West Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Hi Victoria B,

Is it really you?? I thought I saw you....... well I'm sure you and David had a great time, please try the restaurant next time - we do some great salads!

K-West Hotel and Spa

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have just returned from the K-West with my partner (who is very fussy) exclaiming how friendly and helpful the staff were. The room we had 406 with a garden view was clean fresh and inviting. The shower was excellent with good pressure and lots of lovely white company goodies to use. Breakfast was also very good (become a friend of the K-west before you go and get a free continental breakfast) upgrade for a full English is then only £6.50pp. I went down to the spa. The facilities are very nice but not really enough for the £30 charge. It is quite small and if there is a very loud person in there it easily ruins the tranquillity this facility is meant to off. On the plus side the snow experience is a bit of fun and novelty.
The hotel is well situated for shopping at the Westfield shopping centre and you are given VIP passes to give you extra discounts that lasts for up to X2 weeks.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely go again as a central location for London's sights.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Fen M,

Thank you for your great review - I'm delighted you and your (fussy) partner liked us enough to award FIVE STARS!!! Our Team are VERY helpful and friendly, and they look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best,