Stayed here for a conference at Olympia. Work paid for the room, which unfortunately meant I could not change once I had arrived, believe me I would have been gone in a flash otherwise.
Firstly the man who checked us in was extremely rude and was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. His grasp of English was not great and he was very aggressive towards my colleague. Once we were given our rooms I was shocked to discover that my double room was actually twin beds pushed together. The bathroom had mould and the paint was peeling of the ceiling. Being on the ground floor I was also delighted that my window had no lock on it. The hairdryer was a fire hazard and the TV was bracketed to the highest point of the ceiling without a remote control. Don't bother complaining to front desk as they just laughed at me. DO NOT STAY HERE, PAY THE EXTRA TO STAY AT THE PREMIER INN ROUND THE CORNER! It's not worth the saving you makeMore
- Free Wifi