US$295
US$51
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$262
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Reviews (1 852)
1 853 results
All reviewsbayswater tube stationhyde parkcontinental breakfastsingle roomkensington gardenswestbourne grovenotting hillyogurtrestaurants and shopscircle lineboiled eggsshort walkquiet streetplace to sleepbreakfast staffthe hotel is cleanrooms are small
116 - 121 of 1 853 reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Great location with a 2 minute walk to Bayswater station 5 minute walk to queensway station and Hyde park. Lovely view from our room on the 4th floor on a quiet street. Clean room with all the amenities you would need. Really happy with this hotel! Staff were friendly and helpful, and a great simple breakfast included!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Phoenix H, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for rewarding the Phoenix Hotel your top score.
All the staff work very hard, so its nice to get positive reviews.
We look forward to welcoming back on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This hotel exceeded all my expectations! I read some good reviews, but as it is not the most expensive hotel I had some doubts. But really, this is a very good hotel!
First of all the location: close to several tube lines, lots of nice little restaurants in the area, close to Kensington Gardens (nice for a Sunday morning walk).
The hotel itself is in a side street from Queensway, pretty quiet. When getting at the hotel you are greeted at the reception, 24 hours in service. Nice welcome, room was even ready when I got there a bit early.
I had a single room, very small but incredible clean!! I really could not find a dirty spot. Compliments to the housekeeping. And although small, everything was there, nice little bathroom with a good shower, comfortable bed (slept like a rose), tv with lots of channels, kettle with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies. Only thing I missed was a safe but valuables can be stored in safes at the reception area.
Breakfast was included. Nothing special but a decent breakfast, fresh bread, warm cooked eggs, yoghurts, juice, nice coffee. Simple but a good start of the day. It was quite busy in the breakfast room but the girls worked hard to keep everything clean and get you a table in no time. And all with a friendly smile.
Pleasantly surprised by this hotel. And I think mainly because of the excellent staff. Everyone was friendly, hard working. And they also had fun with each other, it showed they are a good team!
Only little thing; the elevator is very slowly and can give some waiting time at busy hours.
All in one: absolutely recommended to stay here when visiting London!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for awarding the Phoenix Hotel your top score.
I am thrilled you described us as pleasantly surprised. Thank your for your kind comments which I will pass onto our hard working team.
Delighted to hear we will be your London Hotel of choice.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Clean hotel, nicely decorated, good plentiful continental breakfast and excellent value for money. Lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Close to Queensway tube station and bus route into London.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for rewarding the Phoenix Hotel your top score.
I am thrilled you found the Hotel to be excellent value for money and enjoyed the buffet continental breakfast.
I hope you will stay with us on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I spent two nights in the Phoenix Hotel. The major plus of the hotel is the location. It is within walking distance from Paddington and Hyde Park, Kensington Park.
Staff at the reception is very friendly and helpful. I got my check in done in no time.
The room is uncomfortably small, the bathroom also.
The breakfast was slightly disappointing. I was expecting something better.
If you are looking for a place sleep, Phoenix Hotel is your place.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Nico S
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived and greeted by friendly staff.Stright up to my room single bed and very small and clean amenities.Has a shower and toilet and habdbadin in one very small room .Bit hard to clean my teeth without spilling water on the floor.Has a desk a television on the wall and a wardrobe. I found sitting the suitcase on a chair in the corner or on the bed gave me mores room.Has plenty of mirrors and one window that let's you look at sky level . The building was once apartments and has been a hotel for over 20 years. Lift available to front desk and breakfast served in a ding room off the front entrance.my bed was clean and comfortable
The place central and I walk ed everywhere. Great for people who just want a place to sleep .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mrs Phillips,

Thank you for taking the time write a review. I am disappointed we failed to make your stay comfortable due to the room size.
As we are not a purpose built Hotel some of the rooms vary in size and shape.
If guests are unhappy with the room allocated we will offer another room if available on the day or move the guest the following day.
I hope you will visit us again and we will ensure you are allocated a bigger room next time.