Very nice, clean and comfortable hotel in centre of Holborn - few minutes walk from the underground so terrific location for central London - can walk to Covent Garden, Soho and Oxford Street. Hotel has a lovely reception lounge area as well. Bedrooms were good size and modern. My only complaint were the queues at reception - at times there was only one staff member available and for a central London hotel that is poor. The staff were all extremely helpful and accommodating especially with the luggage - but there could have been more. Also found the shower pressure weak on the ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel