“AWESOME flat with all the extras! :)”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
HuskerCou...
Lincoln, NE
“AWESOME flat with all the extras! :)”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 9 days/8 nights in June 2012. My sister who resides in London took us to the flat, and we met Carlos there. Carlos was friendly and gave us a great tour of the flat. I was most excited about the bathtub which I had been missing throughout our time in Europe. It was wonderful! Other amenities included with the booking price were a full kitchen, washer & dryer, a huge flat-screen TV with lots of channels and high-speed wi-fi. We loved being able to cook many meals of our own; there are several supermarkets just a few blocks away in any direction. Most of all, the location was perfect for us as it was close to my sister's, Brick Lane, and the Underground. Thank you again, Carlos, for letting us rent such an awesome flat!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: bathtub/cooking our own meals
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ontario
Reviewed 7 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Plenty of space”
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

We just returned home from our European vacation. The flat we rented in London worked out great! It was spotless and had everything necessary to make it feel like home(from paper towels to internet access). The subway was close (although it was closed a couple of nights we stayed out late) and everything we wanted to see was accessible from the subway without much hassle. Carlos was wonderful! Our flight was delayed and we ended up being an hour late, but he was still waiting for us and one of the nicest people we met in London. I took off one star for the location outside the apartment (we had a shady person approach us one night), but once inside the gated complex there were no worries. I would stay here again! Thank you Carlos :-)

Moscow
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
24 May 2012
Hello and thank you for your review: but what do you mean by ?????????????? I do not get it> many thanks anyway Carlos.
Calgary
Reviewed 8 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing