“Great flat and great owners!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great flat and great owners!”
Reviewed 26 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

This is the second time I've stayed with Michel and Trevor, and as someone who stays in flats whenever possible, I can say that Michel and Trevor do it right! They are easy to work with and their flats are well appointed, well-located, and in superb condition. I offer my highest recommendation!

Nashville
Reviewed 12 September 2012 for a stay in May 2012

ON
Reviewed 23 August 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantasic apartment - Perfect for our young family”
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

An absolute pleasure to stay at this apartment in Greenwich. The area was alive, buzzing with people leading up to the Olympics. The apartment had everything we need and was clean and stylish as well as child-friendly. The public transport was very easy and it was great to have a choice of train or ferry so close by. It looks just like the pictures, we will definitely stay again. Thank you Trevor and Michel!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing