Reviews (1 568)
1 568 results
All reviews clapham junction london heliport hydrotherapy pool free shuttle river view helicopters land quadruple glazing shuttle service steam room spa facilities lighting system lovely hotel high tech an upgrade walk in shower club room lovely room
8 - 13 of 1 568 reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for 4 days, and had a magnificent, deeply fulfilling time together.

The hotel is situated beautifully on the Thames, so that when you are pressed up against the window you have stunning views across London.

The first thing you will notice after a long, hard day is how soft the sheets are. We were blown away by the comfort of the bed, under many different parameters, and spent the majority of our stay in there. I did need to pop downstairs a few times to sort some things out, but this was quickly taken care of before sloping back up for more traditional relaxation.

The spa was equally relaxing. We were able to make full use of the tropical showers, hydrotherapy pool, and steam room. With no-one around, my girlfriend enjoyed my full package of services and treatments, highly sensual and deeply pampering stuff. She ended the week more relaxed and in love with me than she had ever been before, so a top tip, if you want to blow away your partner, this is the place to do it!

Can't speak for the restaurant as I ate out, every night.

A quick nod to Hannah and James who were very helpful in supplying some local knowledge, and recommending us things to do. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a Thames view!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We really love this hotel! I think this year it was already the 3d time we have stayed there so far...Every time we come to London we choose this hotel, because we already know it, we truly enjoy it, we like the price-offer, location is outside of the centre but one can quickly approach Victoria station by bus.
I love the tasty breakfast with various meals!!! One can always find sth to his taste.
I love the cosy comfortable beds. A spa spray is always offered for a better relaxing sleep. Spa products in the bathroom are very nice. I enjoy taking a bath there. I love the modern interior design. The hotel is always clean and co stylish but cosy.
There is a bar and one can go to a bar or order some drinks directly to your room. I love the art pieces in the hotel. I tried the spa there once and liked it as well. A small spa area, but still enough and very relaxing after a long day in the busy city.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine_Marmy
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights with inclusive breakfast. Hotel is located on the river with great views. Staff are very friendly and were helpful with changes to the room. Restaurant was clean and food was delicious. The spa was quiet and relaxing after a busy day in London.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Chose to stay here as was close to Clapham Common (SW4 music festival).

Hotel: Absolutely perfect. Spotless. Rapid lifts (some hotels really do take forever).

Food: Excellent breakfast and much better than most we've stayed in.

Room: MUCH better than expected. Like the hotel it was absolutely spotless and exceeded our expectations. Was completely silent during the night.

Room service: we've never really bothered with room service but decided to order a late night pizza the Saturday night. Arrived quickly served upon a nice tray, kept warm with a silver dish - excellent service.

Location: ignore the negative reviews regarding location. Yes it's not within 20 m of a tube station or restaurant but no issue when Uber is excellent and served us well during our stay. If you have the patience then drive to the hotel, use their parking and use Uber to get about. Had no issues what so ever.

Staff: Honestly 100%. Extremely friendly and helpful. I do wonder what sort of standard people come to expect judging by the negative reviews. I really cannot make one suggestion how they could have done better.

Conclusion: don't be put off by the negative reviews. We understand not everybody has the same experience but ours was 100%.

Room Tip: Request a room with river view or helipad view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lads_Holiday_12
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I stay here on Business from time to time. The staff are always professional, and polite. The rooms always clean and the beds are always very comfortable. The SPA is fantastic and the bar is modern and classy.

A fantastic hotel.