“OMG ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing... my daughter wanted a pub to get some beer after a long travel day, we stumbled onto this around the corner from our hotel. Two nights in London, two nights here! Great food, great atmosphere, but the staff puts it ahead. Super nice, friendly, welcoming... of all my reviews of all my restaurants this place is number one.

QueensArmsPimlico, Manager at The Queens Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for such a glowing review Shawna!! So happy you enjoyed the QA as much as we do! Hopefully we will see you again next time you are in London.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for such wonderful service and great food! 14 of us ate in the Dining Room for a family reunion with cousins from Florida/New York together with relations from all parts of the UK. Nothing was too much trouble for our waiter who smiled all the time, so a big thank you to him!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice location
Good food for a very decent price (special mention for the chicken burger)
Family friendly (staff is very nice with our 2 year old daughter)
And very nice staff overall
That’s clearly our favourite pub in the area

QueensArmsPimlico, Manager at The Queens Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We strive to make our guests of all ages feel welcome, and we are very glad that you do. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

It is rare that one get below average food at a pub in UK - at least that used to be the case but not anymore. On the strength of the reviews here and staying nearby, I had dinner here tonight. The bangers and mash was too saltish and the sausage was not firm enough (call me fussy after a week in central Europe where they do a proper wurst). Had the sticky toffee pudding and this was the first time in my life I failed to finish an english dessert - the base of the pudding was so hard it was properly pre-made and then microwaved. At least the cider on tap was good. If this is good local food, please pity the locals.

Please note that a 12.5% service fee is added to the bill but is optional. I told them to take it off as I wanted to add my own tip. For the poor quality of the food, even though the waiting staff was polite and friendly, I did not feel it was exceptional service.

Not recommended, try elsewhere.

1  Thank Sydsolo
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We found this place to eat just near our hotel and we were really surprised by this beautiful place. Really typical, fast and nice staff. Thank you.

QueensArmsPimlico, Manager at The Queens Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for the 5* review. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to our team.
Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks QA