Reviews (1 216)
1 216 results
All reviews bar boulud hyde park harvey nichols knightsbridge tube station four seasons bottle of champagne afternoon tea five star hotel amazing hotel the ritz buckingham palace heston harrods spa rosebery concierge luxury
8 - 13 of 1 216 reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

So glad to be one of the first bunch of guests to stay at the newly renovated MO London. I picked the Mandarin room with Hyde Park view. As I got ‘escorted’ into the room, the room smells so new and fresh. Don’t expect a very high ceiling. The room however is extremely spacious. Weather was beautiful during my stay so it makes the Hyde Park view even more comforting. White marbled bathroom was equipped with a heated floor. Oh and toilet seat too! There are two white/cream coloured leather chairs and I wanted to take care of them so much (not getting them dirty or not wana sit when wearing jeans) that I never sat on it! Haha. I laid on the couch quite a bit watching food network. I spent half of my time enjoying the room and the other half at Hyde park which is literally like 5 mins walk away. Staffs are helpful and professional.

Now breakfast’s served at Bar Boulud at the basement of the hotel. You get continental buffet bar, or the well-being set, or full English (that includes continental) or jap or Chinese set which I think also include continental buffet bar, but correct me if I’m wrong).

I enjoyed my room service order of the lobster linguine.

Make sure you bring yourself some swimming gear so you can dip in their indoor swimming pool well below the ground. I didn’t take a picture because I was being suggested not to take pictures?! So I behaved myself. But do check it out.

The new MO London won’t let you down. But of course, after all the compliments, I have to admit, I’m kinda broke after my stay. Well time to save up again for my next trip somewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank alicehomc
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely stay here with my family, hotel was great all staff were very attentive!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a break in the city, food was very nice. Looking to be booking again very soon

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank michelleZ99
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is a slightly unusual review to write, as due to the hotel being closed due to a fire we didn't stay or dine at this hotel.

I had booked afternoon tea for Saturday afternoon but understandably this had to be cancelled, being just three days after the fire had broken out.

However, Bjorn, Carolina and Milica at the Mandarin were amazing and managed to secure my party (3 of us) a reservation at Claridges instead. This was completely unexpected but a lovely outcome! As I was in London wedding dress shopping, their efforts to make sure my weekend went according to plan and was special were really appreciated - and the complimentary champagne we received at Claridges was the icing on the cake!

Particular thanks to Bjorn who took my initial phone call and updated me both by phone and email at a time when there must have been a lot of enquiries being received from other guests. Definite five-star service and a credit to the hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Had a very pleasant nights stay.

Staff we attentive and informative about the various bars, resurants and spa.

The room was spacious with a lovely large bed.

The front and some areas were being refurbished but that has to happen sometime.

Pool and fitness area very well equipped. The only odd thing was that, as a couple, we couldn't relax in the sauna or steam room together as they are in the gents and ladies changing rooms.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing venue and made all the better by the wonderful service of Fabio. He was just so amazing and made us feel so special. We had the most amazing afternoon tea there and the food was exquisite. However, it was Fabio’s attention and service that made us want to stay forever. Thank you!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends