Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Guy C

Hotel perfection takes form in Hotel 41, a beacon of calm in central London.

Review of Hotel 41
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2024
There are very few things in life more rewarding than allowing oneself a moment of indulgence, be it a nice piece of cake, a relaxing massage, or a stay in a luxury hotel. And when it comes to hotels, Hotel 41 is the Sticky Toffee Pudding with proper Devonshire Clotted Cream of hotels!

Despite the fact that my partner and I live in London, I/we have been staying at 41 for at least a decade now, be it for celebrations or just because we deserve that hit of indulgence from time to time. I don't think I can find a single bad word to say about 41. The staff are incredibly friendly, welcoming, efficient, and knowledgeable. Every possible effort is made to ensure your stay is the very best it can be, from a glass of champagne at check in, to the turndown service before bed.

Speaking of bed, have you ever been hugged by a cloud that was just given some really good news? Because that is what sleeping in a 41 bed feels like. The rooms and suites, all of which are decorated in the hotel's signature art deco theme, are beautifully appointed and every elegant detail has been thought through and perfectly executed.

On this particular trip, my partner and I were celebrating a year since he agreed (for reasons that will forever escape me) to marry me. We stayed at 41 to celebrate on that occasion as well, and were treated like royalty. This weekend was no different. We stayed in the Balmoral Suite, a divine space with a lovely bathroom, a separate shower, a walk in wardrobe, and a separate little lounge area. We spent time relaxing in the hotel's Executive Lounge and plundering the Pantry. What is the Pantry? Well, it's a section of the lounge where food is laid out throughout the day the you can just help yourself to. And it changes depending on the time of day. In the afternoon, there are scones, jam, and clotted cream. In the evening it changes to a hot option, plus salads, quiche, cheese and crackers, desserts etc.

All in all, I can never and will never stop singing the praises of this beacon of calm in the heart of London.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Malcolm Hendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this review
Responded 13 Jun 2024
Dear guycV4711FZ,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review and for your continued support of Hotel 41.

As regular and much valued guests I am delighted that you often choose to stay with us for a night of indulgence, and on this occasion to celebrate your special anniversary.

Our team are true stars and it is wonderful that they have once again looked after you. They really enjoy making sure our guests have everything they need for a memorable visit and I am pleased that you enjoy the welcome Champagne and turndown service.

Your feedback about our Plunder the Pantry is also most welcome, this is a particularly favourite area of mine and I am delighted that you share my appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best regards,

Reviews (4 051)
4 054 results
3 772
3 772
All reviews the executive lounge buckingham palace private club conservatory suite a hot water bottle romantic turndown resident manager champagne on arrival complimentary snacks red carnation honesty bar turn down service victoria station moment you arrive little touches lounge area fifth floor
Selected filters
19 - 24 of 4 054 reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2024

Wow! The service at this hotel is beyond incredible. The employees go out of their way to make you feel important. The Lounge is a welcome place where you can get breakfast, scones, and my favorite - ice cream. When we when to see Wicked, we came back to find macaroons decorated with the Wicked logo put in our room during Hotel 41’s turndown service. I could go on and on. Special thanks to Stef, Esin, Angelica, and Aji.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela F
Malcolm Hendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2024

Dear EPRFoster,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and for your very kind words about your stay with us at Hotel 41.

As much valued guests, it is wonderful that you found the hotel to be incredible and that our team went out of their way for you. They do enjoy making memories for our guests and so I am especially pleased that you enjoyed the Wicked macaroons on turn down.

I will be sure to pass on your lovely words to Stef, Esin, Angelica and Aji who are all true stars within the team.

The plunder the pantry with is a personal favourite and I am delighted that you could also enjoy this complimentary amenity.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2024

The customer service is impeccable! This boutique hotel delivers service across the board with special touches throughout the day. My husband loved the secret candy room. We started each day with superb breakfast, enjoyed mint tea and scones after tours, and ended with special notes and treats with turn down service. They arranged all taxis,and restaurant reservations. We were well taken care of and felt spoiled! We wish we had stayed longer!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pccailym

Dear Pccailym,

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your recent stay with us.

I truly enjoyed sharing your review with my team, as they work hard to ensure our guests are well taken care of and will do all that they can to make their stay less stressful. I am thrilled that they assisted with taxis and restaurant reservations. Feedback such as yours make all their efforts worthwhile and this will serve as great motivation for them.

I am especially pleased that your husband enjoyed the complimentary pantry, this is also a personal favourite of mine!

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel 41 for a longer stay.

Reviewed 4 June 2024

Exceptional, best-in-class service, tremendous location and amenities. This hotel has it all and the staff is wonderful. If you want to be treated like royalty right across from Buckingham Palace, this hotel is the one for you. From the welcome champagne trolley to the lovely turndown service, all the small details are taken care of for you. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Enjoy the food and drinks in the lobby!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank William P

Dear Wdpotter89,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your second stay which I was so proud to share with our team.

It is feedback such as yours that makes it so worthwhile for them, as they take so much pride in all they do to create a memorable stay for our guests.

We are very fortunate to have Buckingham Palace on our doorstep and we do indeed like to extend the royalty to Hotel 41!

Your recommendation to others means so much to us and I do hope that we can welcome you back very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2024 via mobile

Absolutely the lap of luxury. Flawless service, and personable staff. Enough can’t be said about this amazing property. Well worth the price. Right behind Buckingham Palace, in a great location, but then you feel so pampered you don’t want to leave the hotel! If you want a gym or swimming pool, a place for your kids, this is not for you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Betsyeggs
Malcolm Hendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2024

Dear Betsyeggs,

Thank you for sharing your kind review which I was so pleased to share with my team.

Our guests truly deserve to enjoy luxury when on holiday and so it is wonderful to know that our team provided this for you. I am so proud of them and your lovely comments provide great motivation.

Whilst we love welcoming children and have a selection of amenities for them, I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us.

It would be great to welcome you back to Hotel 41 soon.

Malcolm Hendry

Reviewed 1 June 2024

Definitely a place that makes one feel very special. Attention to detail is the key. Champagne trolley when you check in. Little snacks and goodies all day. They brought vegan snacks for my husband. Lovely lounge area with roof top bar.
Our room was very comfortable and clean. Everything about our stay was five stars. Hope to stay here again but this time for more than one night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank P9611YZkellyp

Dear P9611YZkellyp,

Thank you for sharing your kind review which was wonderful to read.

Our team really enjoy making sure our guests feel special throughout their time with us and I’m pleased that they provided snacks and goodies for you, especially vegan options for your husband.

I’m also delighted that you had the opportunity to experience our roof top bar, our little oasis on Buckingham Palace Road.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon for a longer stay!

Malcolm Hendry