“So different....”
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1 081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This might be the best hotel that I have ever stayed in.Not only were the staff spot on but the vibe was like no other hotel I have been too.
Upon coming to the reception area the service was like no other I have had

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ausstech44
MalcolmHendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Ausstech44,

Thank you very much for your lovely review following from your stay with us at Hotel 41.

We were so pleased to read your fabulous comments this morning; to know that you felt our Hotel was the best you have ever stayed in, and the service incomparable to other Hotels you have visited! This is absolutely wonderful, and my team are thrilled. Thank you so much.

The team works exceptionally hard to make sure that each and every guests stay is as special as can be, and to create truly unique and memorable experiences. It is our vision and commitment to create a ‘home’ in London for our guests, and that you will relax with us, just as you would at home. We also hope that through our hospitality, you would never want for anything whilst you are being cared for by us.

I hope very much that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again to 41 on your next visit to our beautiful City.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.

Warm regards,

Malcolm Hendry

Write a ReviewReviews (2 946)

35 - 39 of 2 946 reviews

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Luxury Hotel, incredible service, nice surrounding area and amazing staff.
I am always happy to come here when I have to visit London, is such a great experience and it become better at any new stay.
Ok it's expensive but it's really a great way to spend my money because everything it's excellent!!!!!!

I just love this place

Room Tip: Higher floor have best view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fellow75
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Recently returned from seeing in the New Year at 41 Hotel and they certainly do it in a style that befits the hotel.
It is difficult to beat a Glass of Champagne for toasting the New Year and a Piper to pipe in the New Year.
It was our second visit and it certainly lives up to all the reviews.
It is like coming back to your favourite place where they welcome you with open arms and a glass of champagne.
The button - WhateverWhenever - on the telephone in your room is an indication of the level of service they pride themselves in. It is answered very quickly.
Can’t wait for our next visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mick T
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Small room but cozy. The hotel staff are some of the best I've experienced around the world. It is across from Buckingham Palace and if you're looking for a boutique 5 star experience I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hue M
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The service here is amazing, most attentive staff I have experienced in a hotel. The vibe is like a private club. When you access the property it is past a reception desk to an elevator. When you get tot hotel, it occupies one floor. In the center there is a lounge featuring drinks and food all day. Fireplaces, cozy sofas and intimate tables. If you want to people watch and mingle in a bigger hotel environment, you can go next door to the Rubens Hotel. Larger, more impersonal, however still lovely! I had several drinks at the bar there and listened to live music.
My room was well appointed, comfortable bed, deluxe sheets, top of the line toiletries, fantastic turn down service treats! Hot water bottle in bed every night was a great after a cold day in the city!
I will certainly return and look forward to it!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo