Reviews (3 088)
3 088 results
2 830
2 830
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle toucheslounge areathe entire stafffifth floor
169 - 174 of 3 088 reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Luxury Hotel, incredible service, nice surrounding area and amazing staff.
I am always happy to come here when I have to visit London, is such a great experience and it become better at any new stay.
Ok it's expensive but it's really a great way to spend my money because everything it's excellent!!!!!!

I just love this place

Room Tip: Higher floor have best view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fellow75
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Recently returned from seeing in the New Year at 41 Hotel and they certainly do it in a style that befits the hotel.
It is difficult to beat a Glass of Champagne for toasting the New Year and a Piper to pipe in the New Year.
It was our second visit and it certainly lives up to all the reviews.
It is like coming back to your favourite place where they welcome you with open arms and a glass of champagne.
The button - WhateverWhenever - on the telephone in your room is an indication of the level of service they pride themselves in. It is answered very quickly.
Can’t wait for our next visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mick T
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Small room but cozy. The hotel staff are some of the best I've experienced around the world. It is across from Buckingham Palace and if you're looking for a boutique 5 star experience I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hue M
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The service here is amazing, most attentive staff I have experienced in a hotel. The vibe is like a private club. When you access the property it is past a reception desk to an elevator. When you get tot hotel, it occupies one floor. In the center there is a lounge featuring drinks and food all day. Fireplaces, cozy sofas and intimate tables. If you want to people watch and mingle in a bigger hotel environment, you can go next door to the Rubens Hotel. Larger, more impersonal, however still lovely! I had several drinks at the bar there and listened to live music.
My room was well appointed, comfortable bed, deluxe sheets, top of the line toiletries, fantastic turn down service treats! Hot water bottle in bed every night was a great after a cold day in the city!
I will certainly return and look forward to it!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank SLinSeattle
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here just after our wedding in 2015 and decided to return for our anniversary. Right from the moment I booked we were treated like celebrities.

The staff here know how to be present, without being in your face and the whole operation is incredibly slick. There are so many hotels I've been to which should take some advice from the Hotel 41.

The food choice from breakfast through to "plunder the pantry" is extremely generous and we didn't need to eat out as we were so full. The wine and cocktail list is equally good. We tried a bottle of Hannibal from their sister winery in South Africa and it was seriously good.

The Hotel and its staff stand out as there are an abundance of extra touches here. I don't want to spoil the surprise for you so I'll just list a few things we loved on our second stay here:

- Vast pillow choice.
- Beautiful 2 floor room with its own working fire and mini Christmas tree.
- Extensive DVD list.
- Amazing treats throughout our stay (most of which were complimentary).
- Secret lift to the Reubens hotel where we had drinks and entertainment.

Generally the team pulled out all the stops to ensure that we had a memorable anniversary.

We came here to relax, but if you are a tourist from overseas the location is excellent to reach the best parts of London.

We can't wait to return later this year and are hoping to visit some of Red Carnation's other hotels for an equally amazing experience.

You simply have to stay in this hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple