“Lovely Museum”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$23,94*
and up
Ocean Liners: Speed and Style Exhibition at the...
Ranked #4 of 1 871 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The world's greatest museum of art and design.The V&A's collections are unrivalled in their diversity. Explore historical and contemporary art and design, including works of art from many of the world's richest cultures. Admission free.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very interesting and lovely pieces! Loved it! Need it have quite a lot of time to see everything at your leisure.

Write a ReviewReviews (27 017)
All reviews
"centuries"
in 230 reviews

242 - 246 of 27 017 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve heard many great things about this world renowned museum and yet still exceeded my expectations. It’s an easy subway ride or a beautiful walk through the Kensington Gardens depending on where you are staying. If you are traveling with someone it could be worthwhile to purchase a membership. Many of the exhibit halls are free. However, some of the most incredible exhibitions you must pay per person. If you go to more than 2, you can save money with a membership. You get access to a special lounge for lunch and cocktails as well as 10% off in the gift shop. I really had wanted to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit and I did not realize it was booked 7 weeks out. By becoming members we got to go in and see it that day as well as the Fashioned from Nature exhibit. They were both spectacular. I wish I had more time to spend another day there.

1  Thank Caitlin Grace M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Superb museum and a must see if you like history and learnings . Need at least a full day to do justice .

1  Thank Manusha2012
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been to the V&A before, but only had one hour for this visit. It's great. You can go through just as much as you want (free, except for special exhibits). And there isn't an overwhelming amount of any one thing. We like the variety.

1  Thank lncclc