“Amazing!”

Ranked #2 of 318 Bakeries in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You probably won’t be able to pass by this shop and not get hungry. You can smell the mouth-watering scent of freshly baked cookies from miles away. Honestly, just buy them. Never mind the diet. You deserve it!

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank jjohnson_travels
Write a reviewReviews (997)

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Melted in my hands! I didn’t know of this chain until in Covent Garden and saw a queue. Curious me gave it a go.
I’m not a massive cookie lover but this was one of the best I’ve had!
I ordered the choc chip cookie. It was soft, gooey and just downright delicious!
I thought they were reasonably priced. Would go back for sure.

1  Thank cleemaree
Reviewed 1 March 2020

This little shop has a variety of cookies - though be aware that they may sell out of particular ones at times, especially later in the day. I found the cookies to be quite good - the texture is chewy, and the large chocolate chunks add a nice gooey contrast to the rest of the cookie dough. The prices are on the high end for cookies. The main issue I had was when the line gets long - the line can move slowly sometimes as some people have large orders or haven't decided what they want.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank zinear
Reviewed 17 February 2020

So tasty.
Sweet but not too much.
I think its the best cookie I ever ate
Cheap.
I ate in different branches, all of them the same taste.

2  Thank Tal_Is_Traveling
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Super !! Delicious!!! ❤️ You should taste them !! Tasty cookies in several flavors with chocolate, triple chocolate, chocolate and orange !! Try it !!

1  Thank SE100417