Review Highlights
Zoom beer tasting

Thank you Paul for a very informative and totally engaging Zoom beer tasting event. We all had a... read more

Reviewed today
T9748LNkimf
Excellent experience

Brilliant beer tasting conducted by zoom. I was surprised at how brilliant and organised and fun it... read more

Reviewed today
Omar N
via mobile

All reviews belgium brewery work colleagues tasting zoom knowledge virtual insight tours fun history
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a confirmed Guinness lout I wasn’t sure that ploughing through a selection of ales was really my thing. Much to my surprise I really enjoyed Paul’s varied selection and was soon sipping like like a Morris dancer minus the wooden beaker. Don’t worry if like me you think this is only for the real ale types, with Paul’s knowledge and advice we had a cracking evening and are looking forward to a real life tour. On a foot not I’m still not convinced the wheat beer was for me, ever !

Date of experience: January 2021
PaulAleHunter, Owner at AleHunters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review Brin and it's encouraging to hear that we're steering you on a path of beer exploration that is beyond Guinness. Looking forward to catching up soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Great couple of Hours spent tasting and learning about different beers with a great virtual tour. Paul led us through the ages and several countries and brewery’s with an informative and fun guide which I can’t recommend enough. Can’t wait till the next one and hopefully a proper in the flesh tour soon well done Paul and Thankyou

Date of experience: January 2021
PaulAleHunter, Owner at AleHunters, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Thanks for your kind review Jeff, I had fun too! I also hear you re in-person events and also can't wait till I can deliver a live tour or tasting. I imagine it may get messy! Cheers

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Excellent information regarding all 5 beer/ale genres that were tasted. Paul gave a huge amount of information relating to each genre, as people attending the virtual tasting had different varieties of the styles suggested by Paul.
Again the tasting for each beer was well described in terms that all on the call could easily understand. The tasting also allowed for questions as we went along, which again demonstrated how involved we all were in what he had to say.
I would recommend booking a tasting session with Paul, as his professional knowledge as a trained Beer Sommelier is second to none.

Date of experience: December 2020
PaulAleHunter, Owner at AleHunters, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Cheers for the review and I'm glad that you enjoyed the evening. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Paul's easy style and encyclopaedic knowledge of beers near and far made for a very entertaining Zoom beer tasting event. Relaxed, interactive and funny - I learned a lot and had a really enjoyable time. Highly recommended!

1  Thank MichaelB8863
PaulAleHunter, Owner at AleHunters, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thanks for the review Mike, great to see you and hope it isn't too long before we can catch up again. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 January 2021

I had the pleasure and the honour to participate in one of Paul's online beer tastings. And a pleasure it was! Blown away by Paul's incredible knowledge of British and Belgian beer history and beer styles, brought with lots of humor. It was a fantastic evening!
If you want to learn about beer and have a good laugh: AleHunters!

2  Thank Skollmann
PaulAleHunter, Owner at AleHunters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Thanks for the great review Jonas, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. No pressure at all have such an esteemed beer expert in our tasting group!

Looking forward to when we can sit together and taste some great beer in person.

Cheers!