Reviews (2 057)
2 057 results
1 708
1 708
All reviews free soft drinks oxford street hunter restaurant nespresso machine hyde park sky tv mini bar quiet street great boutique deluxe room fresh milk rain shower perfect stay lovely hotel afternoon tea full english few minutes walk
93 - 98 of 2 057 reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Wanting to be close to Hyde Park for the BST concert, we booked in here as a treat. We arrived early in the morning and I can't remember the last time I had such a lovely welcome. The team are fantastic, especially your reception team. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable and I would definitely stay here again. Their breakfast is awesome too, so don't bother going out of the hotel for breakfast, just enjoy the top notch food that they offer. Thanks, team.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Kirby M, Operations Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Fiona R,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are privileged to be so perfectly located for BST and I do hope you enjoyed the concert as much as your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our fantastic, warm welcome and I'm delighted that you experienced this.

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Wishes,

Kirby

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We have stayed at The Arch London numerous times. It never disappoints. It just seems to get better and better. On our recent trip we met the new general manager, Ray Goertz, who is very personable and friendly. This remains true of the rest of the staff, from the doormen, to the front desk, the restaurant staff as well as those in housekeeping. We stayed in room 214, which faces the street, but has no street noise. The room is well maintained, tastefully decorated, with a comfortable bed, lovely bathroom and free soft drinks in the mini bar. The hotel location is excellent—convenient to Oxford Street, the Tube station, and excellent restaurants (including the Hunter 486, which is in the hotel). For London hotels, it is an excellent value. We will certainly return on our next trip.
Jay & Margaret

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ray G, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Jay and Margaret,

It was my absolute pleasure to have welcomed you during your recent visit to The Arch London. I have a fantastic team with a well appointed product to ensure each of our valued guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and for praising the hotel and the team so highly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Keep well and warm regards

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent location
Beautifully designed and decorated hotel
Staff extremely helpful and welcoming
Room quality was superb and bed was really comfortable
Food was also excellent
Will definitely stay again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Kirby M, Operations Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear jasonrN9107QJ,

Thank you for the wonderful 5* review. I'm so delighted that you enjoyed our well appointed rooms and fantastic summer menus in Hunter486. We pride ourselves on our warm welcome and attentive service and I'm pleased that you experienced this. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Wishes,

Kirby

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were extremely helpful and profactive ; the hotel lived up to its “boutique” title in many ways. We took up two rooms for four nights each; the rooms were newly refurbished and quite attractive only the smell of paint was strong in one room. If you want some peace and good service, head there,for sure, but be specific about your room requirements. Ours were great only after management professionally stepped in to fix the hitch regarding our request for adjacent rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ray G, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Rima,

We are all loving your wonderful feedback after your family reunion at The Arch London. What more could we ask for, then to receive a perfect score and to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. So sorry to hear about the paint smell in the room. We do take extra care when refreshing a room with paint that the smell is not evident, and sincerely apologise if it was the case of you smelling some painting being done.

Being in high season we certainly do aim to acknowledge and confirm all room requests in advance and endeavour to deliver on all such requests. Apologies if there was any inconvenience caused, however I am pleased that it was sorted out by the team swiftly.

We hope to see you again in the near future and thank you for the feedback once again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights, great little boutique hotel. Very classy and comfortable rooms, classically styled. I stayed at another 5* close by (no names mentioned) and this hotel is by far the better choice. Service was amazing from check in to check out. Food in restaurant was good too. Pleasantly surprised as hotel restaurants generally do not have great reputations, but the food (I ate the poached chicken), as well as the service from Charlie & Martina, was amazing. Even though there were quite a few tables around, I felt I was never ignored and eveything needed was provided. Would highly recommend a stay at the hotel and dinner in the restaurant. Will visit again soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ray G, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear CitizenOfTheWorld78

Great username! Thank you so much for your great review of The Arch London. The team and I are very happy to have read your kind comments. you are absolutely right that most hotel restaurant do struggle if you don;t have it outsourced, however we are very fortunate to have very talented and dedicated chefs in the kitchen brigade that cook to very high standards. Flavour counts, and we have this reflected in our seasonal menus.
Thank you for praising the food and service provided, especially to Charlie and Martina who looked after you throughout the evening.

We thank you so much and looking forward to seeing you again soon. You should come and try our Wimbledon inspired Afternoon Tea. Game, Set and Match on flavour!

Warm regards