“Great food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in an apartment close to the restaurant so went in for an evening meal. The food was excellent and so was the service.
It was so good we returned the following evening.
Fresh food skilfully cooked.
Staff were so friendly they even remembered our name from the previous night!!
Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent two days in the Holiday Inn Express
And had evening meals here
Excellent food reasonably priced
Attentive and friendly staff
I would highly recommend it

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We are regular visitors to Pepenero and every time we find ourselves savoring the authentic italian pizza and pasta. The restaurant is family run and they are very friendly and offer excellent service. The menu options has some great vegetarian options too which makes us visit the place more often than not.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I visited London last week from the US for an event at London Stadium. I hadn’t eaten since breakfast, so by close to 11:00 p.m. on the way back from the show I was starving and hoping that I would be able to get some food. Even though the restaurant was in the process of closing down for the night, the manager kindly offered to help me out and I ended up with the most delicious pasta with prawns and vegetables to go. He even threw in a side dish! Thanks, Pepeneros, for your hospitality and the great food. Much appreciated!

1  Thank KJen0327
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Great tasting food, very generous portions and friendly staff. Just what was needed after a long drive. Oh and the beer was not overpriced either. Definitely would come back again