“Poor”

Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: JAMIE'S ITALIAN CANARY WHARF A partnership between Jamie Oliver and his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, Jamie's Italian has won thousands of fans for its delicious and affordable food since launching their first restaurant in Oxford in May 2008. The Jamie's Italian menu is based on dishes you'd find people eating all over Italy, made with care but delivered without fuss. The family-friendly restaurants are all about serving up rustic, Italian food made using the best possible ingredients, plus fresh pasta that's made on-site every day, and an award-winning children's menu, too. Jamie's Italian in Canary Wharf is a dynamic open-plan Italian restaurant that's always buzzing with activity. It's a great location for anything from a casual dinner with friends or a business lunch to an intimate meal or a big celebration. Plus, when the weather's nice the beautiful outdoor terrace is the perfect spot for watching the world go by with a nice cold glass of Prosecco and some nibbles.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The restaurant staff were surly, the restaurant itself wasn't clean, - we had food stuck around the edge of our table. Having visited other restaurants in this chain this is definitely one to avoid!

Dino M, Manager at Jamie's Italian Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Good Morning Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback online.

Here at Jamie's Italian we proud ourselves to deliver amazing food and world-class service, and I am very sorry to hear that your visit didn't meet your expectation.

As you can image, for us your viewpoint is absolutely priceless, and I would be really keen to discuss your experience further.

I would be really grateful if you could provide me with a time that would suit you for me to give you a call, and confirm your telephone number, by emailing to dino.manganaro@jamiestalian.com.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards,

Dino.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 940)

43 - 47 of 1 940 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just had a great value roast at Jamie’s! I had the pork belly which was cooked to perfection and my mum had chicken which was just as good. Not been in a while and forgot how good it was. Good value too at £14.95 a roast with all the trimmings. Keep a look out for offers as we had a free bottle of prosecco thrown in worth £30. The stuff are really nice too!!! Dean the New Zealand waiter was super friendly and attentive always goes a long way when I find most restaurant staff completely miserable now a days.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Cola reminded me of panda pops/coola flat as a pancake. 3 lamb chop meals sent back meat like chewing leather. Meatball spaghetti I can only describe as a cheap microwave meal. Laguini prawn dish had no taste another cheap ready meal. Jamie Oliver should go and taste this food a complete rip off. Service was the only good thing about this so called Italian restaurant. Never again!!!!!

Emanuel P, General Manager at Jamie's Italian Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi James,

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy our food. Please do not hesitate to contact myself at emanuel.pucci@jamiesitalian.com mentioning your tripadvisor username as I'd like to discuss it further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Emanuel

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Pleasure to be served by the lovely Dean! He really made our night and we’ll be back soon to visit X

Emanuel P, General Manager at Jamie's Italian Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Oyh,

thank you so much for your great review. I'm sure our superstar Dean would really appreciate it.
We really look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards,

E

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Had the best service from Glenn who was kindly suggesting great meals and checking if enjoyed the food! Definitely recommend eating here food was amazing!

Hi Kat,

thank you so much for your great review. Dean really appreciates it and we all really look forward to seeing you soon.

Big Love,